Does anyone know why Gillislee is not used more?

Two games now Gillislee gets big gains but he is splitting reps with Bush and JWill. Shady gets around 20 touches a game. So why go to a running back committee when you have TD Mike? Was he hurt?

Edited by PromoTheRobot

He was hobbled a bit. But I'd like to see him get a ton more carries and be used in the screen game as well. He was the only good offensive player out there yesterday. Love how he runs.

Bush now has a -2 net rushing yards on the season. Put him at slot WR or cut him and sign Karlos off the Steelers PS if he can run.

Edited by YoloinOhio

He had a few nice runs, then took a serious shot and came out for a bit. I was worried it might lead to concussion protocol, but didn't get a great view. He was going forward, then abruptly reversed direction and put his hand up to leave the game. No idea if this was a factor, but it sure seemed he should have had more carries. I guess the score dictated play calling as well.

It's ridiculous. I thought he had a great first half against the Patriots. Even without the 28 yard run he had to be averaging at least 5 yards a carry.

To me, he's been criminally underutilized. I don't know why he isn't getting 15 touches a game.

Edited by VaMilBill

!@#$ reggie kardashian, cut his stipid ass. TD Mike is a stud abd needs the rock more. I'm not saying this because I picked him up to replace Shady, yes I am!

I thought he got his head targeted on one play in the 1Q but he came back in later. Dem Pats are dirty.

I !@#$ing hate all things bahston sports related with a burning passion, !@#$ the *cheats, !@#$ the chowdaheads, !@#$ the celtics and !@#$ the red sux. Before anyone asks, yes, I had it checked. It's a !@#$ing disease and it's killing me slowly!