Who is going to the Seahawks game?

tuckan

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there. Flying in Saturday morning. Sitting section 109 row j. Any tailgates going on?

Having lived there from 86-03, unless you're sitting with a group, I wouldn't recommend wearing any BILLS stuff. The tree huggers are only nice to people who totally agree with, or see everything their way.

I'll be in my full Bills attire. Jerry Hughes blue jersey. And I'll be fired up.

I'll be there. Got tickets through the Bills Backers club in Seattle. Great people! They've got a Sunday Night Football party with Andre Reed going down too. It's gonna be a fun Sunday-Monday in Seattle. And, hell yeah I'm wearing Bills gear!

Edited by VanCity

I'll be there. Flying in Saturday morning. Sitting section 109 row j. Any tailgates going on?

I'll be in my full Bills attire. Jerry Hughes blue jersey. And I'll be fired up.

I was texting with the Seattle Bills backers today. The tailgate is at a bar- 88 Keys. Apparently the parking lots suck and there's little tailgating. I haven't been up there since the Bills 2004 game.

Is the 88 keys tailgate on Sunday or Monday? We may attend the Sunday function but not sure just yet. My first time to Seattle. My fiancé is from Portland, so she loves Seattle and may wanna do some non bills activities on Sunday. We're looking for people to tailgate with on Monday.

Edited by NewEra

Is the 88 keys tailgate on Sunday or Monday? We may attend the Sunday function but not sure just yet. My first time to Seattle. My fiancé is from Portland, so she loves Seattle and may wanna do some non bills activities on Sunday. We're looking for people to tailgate with on Monday.

88 Keys is Monday. The Sunday night event is at Art Marble 21. It's the Sunday meet-up spot for Bills games. I'm hearing Beef on Weck and garbage plates....maybe just fantastic rumors.... It's one you have to pay for, but it's not every day you hang with Andre Reed in Seattle.

I was texting with the Seattle Bills backers today. The tailgate is at a bar- 88 Keys. Apparently the parking lots suck and there's little tailgating. I haven't been up there since the Bills 2004 game.

All of this is true. there are some decent, smaller lots, but I don't recommend it. They are pretty territorial folk them Hawks fans.

Where are you staying?