A few thoughts about the Pats* Game (Tribute to BillFromNYC)

Virgil

Girlmore. I love it. Particularly after that sissy slap attempt at stopping Gronk. I actually preferred the Muggsy Bogues-on-Dikembe Motumbo Gronk vs. Robey-Coleman matchup. Seriously, in the category of "what have we learned" going forward into our next wait-till-next-year December:

1. Tyrod will not cash in on the big contract. No way any GM/owner will commit that much money to him since we've really seen no improvement this year.

2. Neither will Girlmore, at least not with the Bills. People liked to jump the gun and started calling him a "shutdown corner" before he ever earned it, and he's taken a big step backwards this year.

Oh, and here in Colorado they sell a THC-infused rub for that hammy, Marcel ...

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that a fact? Can't we fit him in?

I'm not positive and I honestly don't want to google it. But, I'm pretty sure we only have around 4 mil in space. Torrey Smith would be prorated to around 3 mil, so he would fit. I can't imagine Romo would as well with his contract.

Trade for Romo before the trade deadline, keep developing Cardale Jones and we're in business.

Romo is too fragile at this point of career plus Jerry loves him so doubt he'd be available yet to me his contract the biggest reason not to add him. We're stuck with Tyrod til Week 16. I can't see him getting the extension either.

I'm not positive and I honestly don't want to google it. But, I'm pretty sure we only have around 4 mil in space. Torrey Smith would be prorated to around 3 mil, so he would fit. I can't imagine Romo would as well with his contract.

Torrey Smith be nice for the season but not long term. He's a modern day Alvin Harper.

Hmm. Wonder why that is. Couldn't possibly be a certain obese slob who is treated like a D genius by a certain foot fetishist in spite of all evidence to the contrary, could it?

remember bringing in rob and pressures where Rob wqs going to be a consultant to find ways to beat teams like NE* specifically.

So glad they stole Pegs money

Romo is too fragile at this point of career plus Jerry loves him so doubt he'd be available yet to me his contract the biggest reason not to add him. We're stuck with Tyrod til Week 16. I can't see him getting the extension either.

We should at least ask what it would take to get him, moreso if the plan is not to extend TT.