Positional Needs For DraftTek - Astro

Astrobot

I like Ryan Schraeder in Atlanta. I don't know their cap situation or what they think of him but it's a name to look out for. Fairly young but experienced and he plays RT.

Looks like they'll have a good $30m+ in cap space and only him and Alford as pressing FA's. I'd bank on him sticking around. Between him and Matthews, man they've got a good pair of tackles.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:sick:

TT makes too much for a neutral player (won't win a game or lose a game for you). Can save $6 million when AW retires, Kyle at $8.3 million sticks out (with Washington taking his spot next year), as does Corey Graham at $5.4 million, and Clay at $9 million for what we use him for is a waste. It would be nice to dump these contracts, but then you have to fill all of the holes we create in the draft and in FA (overpaying most likely) - perpetual 8-8.

We will only have 2 WRs under contract and we will need at least 1 Safety. I don't see an easy way to make this team better to win more games in the short term. How sad...

TT is currently the 7th best rated QB by total QBR

http://www.espn.com/nfl/qbr

He is ranked above Stafford, Rivers, Luck, Carr, Dalton, Newton, and just under Brady, Ryan, Prescott, Rodgers, Brees and Ben. Really? That tells you all you need to know about that garbage ESPN stat...

Btw not trying to be a jerk...

Edited by Reed83HOF

I like Ryan Schraeder in Atlanta. I don't know their cap situation or what they think of him but it's a name to look out for. Fairly young but experienced and he plays RT.

:thumbsup:

:sick:

TT makes too much for a neutral player (won't win a game or lose a game for you). Can save $6 million when AW retires, Kyle at $8.3 million sticks out (with Washington taking his spot next year), as does Corey Graham at $5.4 million, and Clay at $9 million for what we use him for is a waste. It would be nice to dump these contracts, but then you have to fill all of the holes we create in the draft and in FA (overpaying most likely) - perpetual 8-8.

We will only have 2 WRs under contract and we will need at least 1 Safety. I don't see an easy way to make this team better to win more games in the short term. How sad...

:lol::lol: :lol: Kyle is worth every penny and aint losing his job. Did you see him blow up Thunney all day?

TT is currently the 7th best rated QB by total QBR

http://www.espn.com/nfl/qbr

:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

:lol::lol: :lol: Kyle is worth every penny and aint losing his job. Did you see him blow up Thunney all day?

He is and I love him; one of my favorite players on our team actually. I just don't know if we will pay him the $8.3 he is on the books for....

These Quarterback rating systems are ridiculous. I watch the games, I know whether or not the QB is playing well.

Tyrod is not passing accurately, and it is hurting the team. They don't have anyone better right now, but I would hope they draft a high prospect.

In the meantime, they aren't going to win enough games to be a contender.

Edited by HoF Watkins

He is and I love him; one of my favorite players on our team actually. I just don't know if we will pay him the $8.3 he is on the books for....

I wonder how receptive he would be to a year extension. Spread the money out across 2017 and 2018, maybe give him a big roster bonus for 2017 so he's not losing out. Help massage that cap number down a little. The team did right by him with the extension a while ago. He took a pay cut in March as well. Might be feasible.

I keep thinking he's done and he keeps proving me wrong.

I wonder how receptive he would be to a year extension. Spread the money out across 2017 and 2018, maybe give him a big roster bonus for 2017 so he's not losing out. Help massage that cap number down a little. The team did right by him with the extension a while ago. He took a pay cut in March as well. Might be feasible.

I am the exact same way. I will go as far as to say that this may be KW's best season in a Bills uniform. He has been really, really good.

Right now guessing we are about 19 in draft so thinking Kaaya would be a nice TGT. Am concerned about his Arm though

Kaaya at 19? I can no longer take you seriously when it comes to QB evaluation :lol:

I am the exact same way. I will go as far as to say that this may be KW's best season in a Bills uniform. He has been really, really good.

his explosiveness at age 33 is crazy. He is so quick off the ball it almost looks like he's jumping the snap. He treated Joe Thuney like his own personal blocking sled on Sunday. Edited by YoloinOhio

Kaaya at 19? I can no longer take you seriously when it comes to QB evaluation :lol:

his explosiveness at age 33 is crazy. He is so quick off the ball it almost looks like he's jumping the snap.

Yeah go ahead and not take me serious . Wanted me to pick a name in October. I did.

The most gutting thing is him missing the Wembley game. Might have been my only chance to watch him play live.

I will legitimately cry when he's cut/retires. He's the consumate professional.

I like this idea and he has been outstanding this year; I hate to lose good players because of cap hits and age wise he is getting close...

He will change your life. He was a 3 star out of Pennsylvania that they compare to Ed Reed. He has INSANE closing speed. See it here: http://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-state-football/2016/10/76006/northwestern-debriefing-noah-brown-destroys-two-men-malik-hooker-was-everywhere-the-slobs-moved-men?amp?client=safari?client=safari

He makes a lot of plays on the ball and has great instincts. IMO, those are really important qualities to beat the Pats. FWIW, I have a good friend that played for Belicheck (and Saban) and BB's favorite player ever is Ed Reed. He used to show the Pats Ed Reed highlights before every game. Malik Hooker would be an AMAZING addition for the Bills (especially if AW is done).

Malik Hooker's brother Marcus is visiting for the Nebraska game on Saturday (2018 recruit). #allthehookers #adolphuswouldapprove

Not me I be a Kyle homer till he retires. Now if we could have a QB like this :cry:

his explosiveness at age 33 is crazy. He is so quick off the ball it almost looks like he's jumping the snap. He treated Joe Thuney like his own personal blocking sled on Sunday. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

oh thank God, finally someone to take my place, I thought this day would never come :w00t:

Yeah go ahead and not take me serious . Wanted me to pick a name in October. I did.

he just teasing

What happens if we put OC high up on that list?

What about GM and HC?

I like this idea and he has been outstanding this year; I hate to lose good players because of cap hits and age wise he is getting close...

Never!!!!!