Positional Needs For DraftTek - Astro

Astrobot

I love drafting blockers so yes, a center would be a great idea but in all honesty, I don't know of any at this point.

a bit of a minute breed of player.

I hold these guys as super valuable. Should always be looking for one.

Some folks like their QBs I am hoping for a great center to find his way to Buffalo! Odd i suppose.

I do like Eric Wood , but, he is more finesse then brawler.

Folks may not consider that the Center can honestly affect the OC game calling. And i very much think that is a major factor as to why we are a run team. Eric is not a pass blocker so much. He is a rather good finesse blocker.

But with two strong Pass blockers next to him , it may not be a weakness. as much as it was a couple years ago. He was getting blown off the ball waay too much with bull rushes. he just does not anchor as well as I might like.

add that, he is getting up in years and another significant leg injury....

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 - NT - don't have a true run stuffer. dareus is DE in the 3-4

2 - OT - need one on right side bad

3 - WR - Sammy is a #1, woods a #3, we need a #2

4 - CB - need one whether Gilmore stays or not.

5 - QB - replace EJ on roster

nt should be found cheep. not a the one pick i might guess, i could be wrong though

This is all conjecture because the Bills will keep some guys, let others walk. Gilmore and his play has made it obvious that he will not get the big pay day from the Bills. The Bills should draft: CB (2), SS, DT, LB, OT. Sign RB and WR free agents (guys who can play roles). I get the feeling Whaley is waiting on Watkins to return. The receiving unit might surprise many in the second half of the season.

I think they will draft a safety because it is a solid class. I also think they will sign at least one in FA. Blanton, Duke, Sergio and Colt Anderson are all UFAs this year. They won't re-sign any of them IMO. Graham is going to be 32. AW is going to retire or if not be one hit away from retirement. Meeks shouldnt be In the NFL. Maybe they keep Colt for ST but they need to totally replenish the position, which is already the weakest part of the team IMO.

Micah Hyde from GB would be on my radar in FA.

Edited by YoloinOhio

I think they will draft a safety because it is a solid class. I also think they will sign at least one in FA. Blanton, Duke, Sergio and Colt Anderson are all UFAs this year. They won't re-sign any of them IMO. Graham is going to be 32. AW is going to retire or if not be one hit away from retirement. Meeks shouldnt be In the NFL. Maybe they keep Colt for ST but they need to totally replenish the position, which is already the weakest part of the team IMO.

Micah Hyde from GB would be on my radar in FA.

Fair post !

This is all conjecture because the Bills will keep some guys, let others walk. Gilmore and his play has made it obvious that he will not get the big pay day from the Bills. The Bills should draft: CB (2), SS, DT, LB, OT. Sign RB and WR free agents (guys who can play roles). I get the feeling Whaley is waiting on Watkins to return. The receiving unit might surprise many in the second half of the season.

Of course its conjecture ! But very educated analytical guessing.

Thanks Astro for getting the seasonal Draft board rolling !!