Forgive my ignorance but could someone point me to the

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To be clear....I dont have problems with anyones doubts about this team.....16 years of no playoffs earn you that right

but if the mods will not stop someone from grabbing every thread in this forum and turning it into a TT bitchfest......then I will just have to use the tools that have been laid forward to keep my friggen sanity.

back to your regular scheduled programming. Everyone have a good day.

:lol:

I don't dislike John and I think he means well but most of us would be better off if he put us on ignore.

Hard to have rational discussions when people take criticism of a professional team with an abysmal track record as a personal affront.

It's been "show me" time for Bills fans for a good ten years now.........they don't need people to stand up for them......they need to stand and fukn deliver goddamit! :thumbsup:

I don't dislike John and I think he means well but most of us would be better off if he put us on ignore.

Hard to have rational discussions when people take criticism of a professional team with an abysmal track record as a personal affront.

It's been "show me" time for Bills fans for a good ten years now.........they don't need people to stand up for them......they need to stand and fukn deliver goddamit! :thumbsup:

Agreed?