Forgive my ignorance but could someone point me to the

A good take here

My problem with and I am trying to explain myself so that you understand it (some people I am done trying to explain it to because they just are not listening)

I have no problems with complains about this team....again....a fan site...people entitled to their opinion and all that.....I may not agree with you and tell you so but I DONT GET INTO EVERY THREAD AND MAKE IT A THREAD ABOUT THE QB. repeating and repeating and repeating the same information does not make you right.

There are rules against this in place to prevent this. They are not being enforced. Still enjoy discussion with all of the posters whether I agree with or not......but Im not going to deal with this crusading and paroting and making everything about this one subject on the board. I want to be able to discuss other aspects of the team.

I know your not gonna see this, and really dont care. For the record i have not once hijacked any thread and talked about anything except the subject of the thread.

Example a QB thread i will talk about QB.

And Offense thread will talk about QB (last i checked on Offense) get the point.

Actually my bad i guess i did hijack one thread and mentioned Tyrod and that was the useless dumbass thread you post every week about what week game it was and that is all like that is supposed to inspire conversation.

Edited by MAJBobby

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyrod used the ignore feature on his receivers

Get it ! Hahahahahaha.

Better one is the defense used the ignore feature on Ajayi!

Get it? Hahahahahaha. :lol:

Darby put Landry on ignore? :lol:

But seriously guys, its a long season. 5 weeks ago we were 0-2. Two weeks from there we were 2-2, and two weeks from there we were 4-2, and now we are 4-3. Let the season play out before you make up the doomsday scenarios. Meanwhile, the optimists will keep rooting for the team, and looking at playoff scenarios because that is what fans do. We look forward.

100% agree.

At a certain point in some fans' lives, the lens through which they see the team seems to solidify and never change. John is gonna stick up for the QB. Big Cat is gonna stick up for the coaches. Scott Law and WEO are going to have bizarre, half-empty takes. 26CB is gonna post his links and blindly defend OBD as our resident Fifth Column. Posters become caricatures and you wonder why they even come here - if you're not open to being convinced of anything, yourself, why do you think you can convince someone else of your viewpoint?

Yesterday's loss, from what I can tell because I didn't see it, was a collective faceplant stemming from a complete lack of mental toughness and focus, from the coaches down to the players. There is no excuse and no sugarcoating it; nor is it the end of the world, because it's always possible that the team will get its act together and turn the corner.

Someone who posts overemotional, half baked, ill considered,nonsensical opinions with no supporting facts has the unmitigated gall to critique anyone. You are beyond comical.