Don't blame Tyrod for loss. BUT!!!!!!!

r henderson

His inability to keep his offense on the field led to exactly that.

Dolphins can't score if they don't have the ball.

Tyrod allowed the Dolphins to put pressure on an exhausted Buffalo defense that has spent 2/3 of the game on the field.

That's correct.

This the dumb stuff that keeps getting repeated.

TT is not responsible for the defense being incapable of foreign a crap team like Miami (or the Jets) to a three and out when they need to.

How many weeks off between Bills offensive series does this D need without being "tired"?? WTF--get off the field.

Super stupid "hot" take.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TT is not responsible for the defense being incapable of foreign a crap team like Miami (or the Jets) to a three and out when they need to.

How many weeks off between Bills offensive series does this D need without being "tired"?? WTF--get off the field.

Super stupid "hot" take.

So TT can give it back again ?

Yeah Tyrod has been Terrible especially today. What does he have, 1 or 2 int's the whole year and I would argue not a single of his WRs today should be in the nfl. He was blown off the line of scrimmage all day too. Reality people, Tyrod isn't perfect but isn't the problem. Miami won today despite having the 2nd best qb on the field today. The lines and coaching cost us the game today

Tyrod at times did things that he can uniquely do. Extending a play with his legs, escaping what looked like a sure sack on a few occasions, and running for a TD. (He was the leading rusher today).

He also ran away from phantom pressure on several occasions rather than step up into the pocket. Holds the ball too long at times. Doesn't anticipate throws well enough yet.

At this point he isn't a good enough passer to win the game, when the ground attack is absent, and the receiving corps is thinned by injury. Only a few QBs are...and 27 or so out of 32 teams don't/ won't have one of them.

Not ready to pass final judgement yet...I wasn't impressed with his play following the only game I saw in person this year (Jets). 9 more games and 9 more chances to look at all 22 footage. Would like to see some games with all of the weapons at Tyrods disposal.

Coaches demonstrated a lack of confidence in TT when, with 6 minutes left, and 1/10 on the 20, they ran the wildcat with TD Mike....went for a loss of 10. TT takes over 2/20.....and can't deliver. Well, that was TT's time....but he deserved to start with the 1/10 play . Shame on Rex and Lynn...they didn't believe \in their man. I was sorely disappointed, as I thought TT was going to do it.....oh well....a rookie OC made a bad bad call.

And, TT was not terrible today. Yes, the O was terrible, but not TT.

Edited by bigK14094

Why is it that he Dolphins O is in so much better shape than the Bills D? Why can't the D get the Tannehills off the field quicker? He's too good? Fitz too?

Maybe you did not notice.....but Ajay owned our D....I mean...in every possible way.

We had a chance at a possible safety and our D literally let him run for huge gain when we KNEW they were gonna run it

So....Tanny had a bit of help

Taylor is not a franchise QB, if the ball is placed well to Goodwin then it is for big yards or a TD. The guy is just not a gamer, fans want to believe because we have not had a decent QB for years but the good ones win you games in the 4th quarter. Something he cannot do, the gameplan every game tells the story.

We had 2 drives in the second quarter with 1s & 5 and end up with no first down. Please draft another QB in first round because this guy does not have it.

So please stop making excuses, until he wins games in the 4th he is just another guy playing QB until we find a real franchise QB.

Cal's Davis Webb or wait another year for Washington's Browning.

Maybe you did not notice.....but Ajay owned our D....I mean...in every possible way.

We had a chance at a possible safety and our D literally let him run for huge gain when we KNEW they were gonna run it

As the Dolphins started that drive at the 2 yard line I said "Please don't give up a 98 yard run". The 50 yarder was almost as bad. Edited by LittleJoeCartwright

Super stupid "hot" take.

Hot take?

Don't be an idiot.

Bills second half possessions:

- 3 and out

- 3 and out

- 1 play TD

- 6 plays for 27 yards

- 3 and out

- 3 and out

- Late TD drive

If there is anyone here who thinks thats acceptable, and thinks Tyrod isn't at fault, then I have to assume you're actually Miami fans, pulling for a loss.

Only happened because game was over and was aided by Dolphins penalties.

What a dumpster fire on offense vs 32nd ranked run defense.

We suck again !

Ryan...I really dont get it

Nobody takes it away from Brady when HIS team gets penalty breaks

Injuries are a part of the game

Penalties are a part of the game

Basically all of our losses have been like this.....when we lose it doesnt look like much on the scoreboard....but we def lost the game

Anyone who blames Taylor for this loss is delusional. He basically had a sieve in front of him for an line; it was truly an "offensive" line. It's rather incredible he accomplished as much as he did under the circumstances. The defensive line was just as bad. Miami controlled us totally on the line of scrimmage. Perhaps the Bills figured this one was in the bag before the game started and were looking forward to the Pats. They certainly "played" like this was the case.

Those same posters that blame Taylor for this loss act like the NFL teams with the elite quarterbacks never lose games.

Ryan...I really dont get it

Nobody takes it away from Brady when HIS team gets penalty breaks

Injuries are a part of the game

Penalties are a part of the game

Basically all of our losses have been like this.....when we lose it doesnt look like much on the scoreboard....but we def lost the game

What don't you get ? 5 of 6 drives in second half were horrid, one was the pretty Goodwin bomb.

Then there's the garbagetime td. This has nothing to do with Brady or any other team.

I did notice. Hence my point. That's Ajay we are talking about, not AP.

Mediocre D exposed.

Hot take?

Don't be an idiot.

Bills second half possessions:

- 3 and out

- 3 and out

- 1 play TD

- 6 plays for 27 yards

- 3 and out

- 3 and out

- Late TD drive

If there is anyone here who thinks thats acceptable, and thinks Tyrod isn't at fault, then I have to assume you're actually Miami fans, pulling for a loss.

I'm sorry, I misspoke. This is even dumber than your last post.

Anyway. The Defense needs to get itself off the field against the Miami offense. You tired? Wrap it up and go take some O2 on the sideline while the offense goes "0-3" while scoring three TDs and a FG.