Walking Dead S7

4merper4mer

1 hour ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

I'm just saying her acting this season has just been awful.

One  same face every episode. Angry. I get it.

there's been a lot of that going on across the board.   

I keep asking my wife where he baby bump is.   

I'm thinking curly haired dude who stayed wants in her pants 

On 3/27/2018 at 4:57 AM, Canadian Bills Fan said:

This show sucks now.

I cant stand any scene with Maggie in it

All scenes with the good guys suck. Flat, uninteresting, ridiculous (Carol the grandma), bland, redundant characters. Didn't give a shite when the kid offed himself. Pissed me off that they dragged that death scene out for over an episode. However, I will say when the villains take the stage the show becomes watchable. Neegan and the balding guy.

On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 11:15 AM, Canadian Bills Fan said:

I'm just saying her acting this season has just been awful.

One  same face every episode. Angry. I get it.

Let's see, husband beat to death in front of her with a barbed-wire baseball bat and she's left a widow in a post-apocalyptic world. Angry seems just about right to me. In the real world, she would still be numb after 10 years of intensive psychotherapy.

On ‎3‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 1:51 PM, ricojes said:

Just End The Season...

Just caught up on the last three episodes. I'm hanging in there, but the Saviors storming Hillside with a group of archers against sub-machine guns was pretty ridiculous. And Rick spraying machine gun fire all over, but never hitting Negan once was very implausible, as well.

Edited by ChevyVanMiller

30 minutes ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

Just caught up on the last three episodes. I'm hanging in there, but the Saviors storming Hillside with a group of archers against sub-machine guns was pretty ridiculous. And Rick spraying machine gun fire all over, but never hitting Negan once was very implausible, as well.

The scene where the injured turned into walkers was reminiscent of the prison scene when they were "attacked" from within.  I just don't see how they didn't have anyone on guard.  I understand why the did it that way, so the hillside would know Negan is resorting to "chemical warfare", but it just didn't make any sense to me...I am in it until the end and do still enjoy most of the show for some reason.  I really like the book that Maggie was given, it provides a little glimpse of hope...

Edited by ricojes

9 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

I know he is moving to the other show but is it a time jump backwards?  It feels like Morgan is about to die.

I was wondering that but,  he's carrying his stick and "doesn't want to know anyone".   The stick means it's after.   

Jadis.... why did't she break Negans arm at least.   

I'm lad Longhair got chewed up.   

Who did Negan pick up on the road?  All I know is Simon is in trouble.  

40 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I was wondering that but,  he's carrying his stick and "doesn't want to know anyone".   The stick means it's after.   

Jadis.... why did't she break Negans arm at least.   

I'm lad Longhair got chewed up.   

Who did Negan pick up on the road?  All I know is Simon is in trouble.  

My guess is that Negan picked up the chick that knows Dwight flipped.

57 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

I forgot about her.  The only person I could think of was Dwight's wife.  It's the same exact thought though, someone that proves to Negan that Dwight is stabbing him in the back.

3 minutes ago, shrader said:

I forgot about her.  The only person I could think of was Dwight's wife.  It's the same exact thought though, someone that proves to Negan that Dwight is stabbing him in the back.

Sherry is a possibility as well.  When he got back though, there didn't seem to be anyone there.  Hiding in the trunk to not expose the revelation?

By end of season I think Simon is dead for sure, Dwight 50/50.  Someone from the good guys is going down too.  Could it be Carol now that she has made good for Sophia with Henry?  Aaron is a candidate but I don't think it will be him.  

I loved the the little bit from the Fear trailer where Morgan makes Nick face plant.

9 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Sherry is a possibility as well.  When he got back though, there didn't seem to be anyone there.  Hiding in the trunk to not expose the revelation?

By end of season I think Simon is dead for sure, Dwight 50/50.  Someone from the good guys is going down too.  Could it be Carol now that she has made good for Sophia with Henry?  Aaron is a candidate but I don't think it will be him.  

I loved the the little bit from the Fear trailer where Morgan makes Nick face plant.

I'll go with Tara as the "good guy" death, mostly because I've found her to be the most worthless for a while now.  Carol dying could be the thing that would finally make Morgan leave though.  I don't think they go that route though because they probably want to develop Carol/Ezekiel a bit more.

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if they finally killed Daryl too.  They barely use him at all anymore  Something is going to have to happen there with he and Tara's love/hate thing going on with Dwight.

On 3/30/2018 at 12:44 PM, ChevyVanMiller said:

And Rick spraying machine gun fire all over, but never hitting Negan once was very implausible, as well.

He had just wrecked his car, not sure about you but I have wrecked a car, I wouldn't be able to hit **** for a while.

3 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

That's who I think it is.

• Like (+1) 1