Beat Dolphins Resting the Injured and Keep Resting After

Don't bring any back until Bengals week which would give these guys a month to recover. If they could just squeak by Miami, I have no problem having the 2 losses to Pats and Hawks. I think they may be able to nip the Hawks without Shady, Woods and Marcel so why not just shut them down and get ready for the playoff push. Shady and Marcel need to clear these things up before seeing the field again....just got to get past Miami.

Every week is a different game. Let's just get by Miami and then see what happens. If we are 5-2, I like your strategy, I don't like giving up on games, but if Shady is 50% then yes, rest him for the post bye week stretch. With 7 AFC games taking place in that stretch, it is the most important aspect of our season.

But like I said, let's just get by Miami Sunday. It is not a given game.

Don't bring any back until Bengals week which would give these guys a month to recover. If they could just squeak by Miami, I have no problem having the 2 losses to Pats and Hawks. I think they may be able to nip the Hawks without Shady, Woods and Marcel so why not just shut them down and get ready for the playoff push. Shady and Marcel need to clear these things up before seeing the field again....just got to get past Miami.

Why would you ever concede two losses? You've never competed have you?

hahaha like this team can afford to lose games hahahahaha

"Hey guys we will just make those win up after in the season like we always have for the past 16 years."

Edited by Beef Jerky

Ha Ha -re: dipping into the stash of Mr. Big Puff...

Even if No Marcel or Shady in forecast - WGR says we can still use our OL to Pave the Way for RBs to ground and pound them so Buffalo Baumer may have a point.

Still surprised that Marquise Goodwin has stayed healthier than our #1 and #2.

When will we find out if Dez Lewis is getting the call to play?

Would love to see Goodwin, Hunter and Lewis Light up the secondary to keep the Run game active. And Clay of course showing up his old team.

Why would you ever concede two losses? You've never competed have you?

He is talking about resting starters to get them to 100% when they might be able to play, but not at 100% and by extension down the stretch not at 100%.

I think he fully agrees that we should try to win those games outside of resting people like McCoy, and Woods (I think Woods is good to deal with the problem and play anyway though)

NFL teams can never ever look ahead. Who knows who could get hurt in this game that could then impact the next? If guys are healthy enough to play, they play, regardless of opponent. If they aren't, they don't. Only difference would be a playoff game where if you lose and go home, you have guys who play with injuries they normally wouldn't.

Personally, I am sick of the "let the guy rest" crowd. This is football. Injuries happen and players must learn to play through them. This is a divisional game. We need our starters out there. Tape it up, shoot it up; whatever it Takes. I expect Marcel, Bobby and Lesean to play, our season depends on it.

Imo

Edited by Leroi

Personally, I am sick of the "let the guy rest" crowd. This is football. Injuries happen and players must learn to play through them. This is a divisional game. We need more our starters out there. Tape it up, shoot it up; whatever it Takes. I expect Marcel, Bobby and Lesean to play, our season depends on it.

Imo

You don't mess with hamstrings...especially if resting them prevents a tear right around the corner

There is nothing defeatest about it. Is anyone really interpreting this as wanting the Bills to GIVE Pats and Hawks the game?! I swear some people just make stuff up as they go.....

Wanting a player to sit because of a minor injury is weak; esp for a divisional game. We want our best product out there. Assuming the injury will get worse is a negative way of thinking which is a defeatist attitude and I don't agree with it.

Imo