Beat Dolphins Resting the Injured and Keep Resting After

If they are healthy enough they play, end of story.

I'm not sure that this is so black and white. In my own experience, there isn't a yes and no as far as health.

For instance, last Thursday Will Fuller V (also suffering from a hamstring) was active, yet played zero snaps. He was only active as a last resort. Healthy enough if he had to play? Sure. But I think there is a gray area here

Don't bring any back until Bengals week which would give these guys a month to recover. If they could just squeak by Miami, I have no problem having the 2 losses to Pats and Hawks. I think they may be able to nip the Hawks without Shady, Woods and Marcel so why not just shut them down and get ready for the playoff push. Shady and Marcel need to clear these things up before seeing the field again....just got to get past Miami.

what if they don't need a month to recover?

If they are healthy enough they play, end of story.

pretty hard to argue with this. But some will try.

Fans need to get past this notion that you rest players during the regular season. If they're unable to play because of injury, you don't play them. If they are able to play, you do. It's pretty simple.

If you clinched home field advantage for the playoffs, then I would agree to rest players, but beyond that, let's get real here.

Personally, I am sick of the "let the guy rest" crowd. This is football. Injuries happen and players must learn to play through them. This is a divisional game. We need our starters out there. Tape it up, shoot it up; whatever it Takes. I expect Marcel, Bobby and Lesean to play, our season depends on it.

Imo

Doing it as a professional player rather than a towel boy is a big difference.

Don't bring any back until Bengals week which would give these guys a month to recover. If they could just squeak by Miami, I have no problem having the 2 losses to Pats and Hawks. I think they may be able to nip the Hawks without Shady, Woods and Marcel so why not just shut them down and get ready for the playoff push. Shady and Marcel need to clear these things up before seeing the field again....just got to get past Miami.

Why? Because you need them to get to the playoffs.......let's just sit everyone until next season....just to be sure they are all healthy......

Why? Because you need them to get to the playoffs.......let's just sit everyone until next season....just to be sure they are all healthy......

I don't agree ... I think we should rest our starters only until the Super Bowl ... I'd rather be at 100% strength for the Super Bowl than to start next season.