Robert Woods Has a Boot on His Foot; Out for Miami

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@JoeBuscaglia

Robert Woods does not have a walking boot today #Bills

@SalSports

Robert Woods not wearing a walking boot in locker room, but also headed to shower, and can't wear it there. Seems to have no limp.

Hahahaha @the shower comment.

Its amazing how much info we have nowadays on a minute-by-minute basis.

Thanks for info 26.

@mikerodak

Bills WR Robert Woods says he is doing "everything possible" to play Sunday in Miami. He's still in a walking... http://es.pn/2eokkYi

@ChrisBrownBills

Rex- isn't huge concern long term for Robert Woods but when they don't practice it's a concern. Woods didn't practice again Thurs. #Bills

@MatthewFairburn

Robert Woods had X-rays on his foot. Asked if there was a break he said, "A break? No there's not a break."

@SalSports

Sal Capaccio

Retweeted Nick Veronica

Then the boot came on after the shower. But Woods says no break after an x-ray. Still hoping to play Sunday.

Woods still hoping to play Sunday

Robert Woods missed a second straight day of practice. He’s dealing with an undisclosed foot injury. Woods said he is still trying to get to a point where he can play Sunday in Miami.

“I’m still day to day and just getting treatment to try to get back as fast as I can,” said Woods. “I don’t want to say too much on it. I just want to get healthy and get back as fast as I can and make it through the rest of the year. It’s a big game for us so I’m doing everything possible to play this week.”