Shady injures hamstring in practice

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@adamschefter

Bills' RB LeSean McCoy, listed as questionable with hamstring, is expected to play today but could be on 25-35 play pitch count, per source.

damn you up early !!!! Knew i could come here at the get the early Shef tweet! Now the bigger question(s) Sheffy boy...Woods and Felton!

@adamschefter

Bills' RB LeSean McCoy, listed as questionable with hamstring, is expected to play today but could be on 25-35 play pitch count, per source.

Playing.

damn you up early !!!! Knew i could come here at the get the early Shef tweet! Now the bigger question(s) Sheffy boy...Woods and Felton!

@AdamSchefter

Bills WR Robert Woods, listed as doubtful with foot, is out today vs. Miami, per source. Buffalo WR Justin Hunter expected to start.

Whatever happened to just shooting up a hamstring with every sort of painkilling drung on earth?

Sure, he might re-injure it. Or we lose and we're 4-3. Then we play the real Pats team and we're 4-4. I'm no math wiz, but that extrapolates to an 8-8 record.

!@#$ it. Play him.

Side note, I joust noticed I am down to 0 warning points. The only thing different between my multiple warning points and zero was meeting jboyst in person. Coincidence?

:lol: mine never seem to expire

Shady hasn't surpassed 19 carries yet.

25-35 pitch count? ...Mmmmkay?

Josina Anderson strikes again.

Number of snaps.

@SalSports

Good morning from South Florida. Things looking more favorable for LeSean McCoy to play as we get closer to kickoff.....

.... but team will still monitor how he looks and feels prior to game to be sure. Then closely during game if he indeed does play.

@JeneBramel

McCoy repeatedly told reporters was limited on Friday. Studies on NFL players note 33-40% risk of aggravation in first 7-10 d after injury.

Note: No decision made yet on McCoy. Tweets from Schefter/Rapoport based on what they were told yesterday. Decision to come after warmups.

I must have read the other posts and came to the wrong conclusion about Shadys status. Thanks for the clarification.

We'll see whether this physician who works for a fantasy football site has better info than Schefter and Rapoport.

If it matters, I'm a physical therapist who knows these injuries well. I just have no idea the particulars of Shady's injury. Damn HIPPA laws!! Haha

If the injury needs time to recover, I hope they hold Shady out. Don't want to have a repeat of the first several weeks of last season.

Shady hasn't surpassed 19 carries yet.

25-35 pitch count? ...Mmmmkay?

Josina Anderson strikes again.

Schefter just parroted this crap and I scoffed so hard I nearly choked on my coffee.

"35 play max" for a guy who hasnt broken 20 carries yet, plus ~5 catches, plus 10 snaps where he doesnt get the ball... OK. So just another day at that office.

ESPN might as well say he's on a pitch count of 100 snaps. Theyre such little weasels with the way they twist stuff to sound like they are still right.

Edited by DrDareustein