For the Draftnicks, Current Draft order and Projected needs.

MAJBobby

Post week 6.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000714737/article/2017-nfl-draft-order-and-needs-for-every-team

22. Buffalo Bills
2016 record: 4-2 (.444)
Top needs: OT, DE, DB
Analysis: The Bills will likely be looking for a bookend right tackle after the season. Finding a defensive lineman who can win at the point of attack as well as rush the passer should be a priority. The Bills need more talent at cornerback and safety.

I swear some of these people have No flipping IDEA about the Bills.

Edited by MAJBobby

OT and DE we're pretty set at, at least wrt pressing needs. Mills is fine and it looks like they already forgot about Shaq (plus re-signing LorAx)

I'd say DB (Safety) and WR are our biggest needs by far. Might even say Safety, WR, CB, WR are top 4.

Edited by DrDareustein

OT and DE we're pretty set at, at least wrt pressing needs.

I'd say DB (Safety) and WR are our biggest needs by far. Might even say Safety, WR, CB, WR are top 4.

I am with you I think we have Bigger needs at WR and Safety over RT and DE

After WR, everything seems like a luxury. DB and Safety would be fine in rounds 2-3.

I'd like to prepare for the exit of Kyle Williams and Gilmore, but they aren't immediate needs.

For fun, Chad Kelly and Kicker in rounds 3-7

1st- WR (tall, fast, incredible vertical)

2nd- WR (fast, good route runner)

3rd- Safety (FS or SS) we need both. Aaron Williams can move position to position if needed

4th- OL help

5th- Kicker (Carpy sucks)

Kelly in there somewhere if he falls to the 3rd or later which might be likely since he makes Johnny Manziel look like a church boy

Edited by mrags

WR & Safety are highest priority to me. Interior OL would be a good spot to invest as well since Incognito and Wood aren't getting any younger. Depending on the prospects available, QB is always an option too.

Yep, I like the addition of Interior OL, and agree that QB should always be an option if the right guy is available at the right spot.

I feel that, much like we used both FA and the draft to address OLB and ILB this offseason (Shaq/LorAx, Ragland/ZBrown), we'll probably do the same at WR and DB. Draft potential first year starters, and sign potential starters. Good way to build depth while getting the most for your money.

Which brings me to my next question (at risk of hijacking the thread), what FA Safeties and WRs will be available next year? Assuming that Woods is out-priced as a FA and not part of the equation.

Post week 6.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000714737/article/2017-nfl-draft-order-and-needs-for-every-team

22. Buffalo Bills

2016 record: 4-2 (.444)

Top needs: OT, DE, DB

Analysis: The Bills will likely be looking for a bookend right tackle after the season. Finding a defensive lineman who can win at the point of attack as well as rush the passer should be a priority. The Bills need more talent at cornerback and safety.

I swear some of these people have No flipping IDEA about the Bills.

Ha ha, this may be worst, laziest analysis that I've ever seen.

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

While I agree that WR and the secondary are priorities, we should still be looking to find a defensive lineman we can develop into a quality starter in the first 3 rounds. Dareus is unreliable and Kyle Williams, although playing great at 33 is still not going to play forever.

While I agree that WR and the secondary are priorities, we should still be looking to find a defensive lineman we can develop into a quality starter in the first 3 rounds. Dareus is unreliable and Kyle Williams, although playing great at 33 is still not going to play forever.

Hence the addition of Adolphus Washington in round 3 last year.

Ha ha, this may be worst, laziest analysis that I've ever seen.

I agree.

Bills lead league in rushing, coming off a plus 300 yard Game. Yep they need a RT.

Bills lead the leagur in sacks and redzone defense. Yep need a DE.

I swear anyone can be a sports writer now adays

I am with you I think we have Bigger needs at WR and Safety over RT and DE

I don't think the WR position is as bad as people think. Andrew Luck, Philip Rivers, Drew Brees, Russell Wilson, etc would have Woods, Clay in Pro Bowl talk. Although Tyrod is a good QB, he's not in their company

OT - huh?

We have 4 on the roster. All 4 look like they can play.

Personally I'd try to trade Seantrel and a puck for a WR now.

Nooooo. O-line depth is CRUCIAL in today's NFL. Let Seantrel continue to get healthy. He was a 1st rd talent that we got in the 7th

MAJ, I like your watch list, but why is everyone giving up on Cardale?

Edited by the skycap