For the Draftnicks, Current Draft order and Projected needs.

MAJBobby

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

Hence the addition of Adolphus Washington in round 3 last year.

Yes he is playing well but I would like to get another guy.

I don't think the WR position is as bad as people think. Andrew Luck, Philip Rivers, Drew Brees, Russell Wilson, etc would have Woods, Clay in Pro Bowl talk. Although Tyrod is a good QB, he's not in their company

Nooooo. O-line depth is CRUCIAL in today's NFL. Let Seantrel continue to get healthy. He was a 1st rd talent that we got in the 7th

You have two Woods and Goodwin UFAs at end of year.

Leaves

Sammy and then What?

So just a little research by writer would see WR is a Huge need

You have two Woods and Goodwin UFAs at end of year.

Leaves

Sammy and then What?

So just a little research by writer would see WR is a Huge need

What about Justin Hunter? Can Listenbee be STURDIER than Glass? Powell? I'd like to keep Woods, but not overpay. I'd like to draft QB/S. Not to be a "homer", but Chad Kelly or Louisville QB (Jackson) would be my choices.

What about Justin Hunter? Can Listenbee be STURDIER than Glass? Powell? I'd like to keep Woods, but not overpay. I'd like to draft QB/S. Not to be a "homer", but Chad Kelly or Louisville QB (Jackson) would be my choices.

Jackson isn't eligible and Kelly will be a 3rd rounder.

They aren't going into next year with this receiving corp. They will add 1-2 for sure (including 1 early). I'm also good with safety. Jamal Adams would be a fine 1st round pick IMO or Malik Hooker. Those 2 feel like difference makers to me.

I am with you I think we have Bigger needs at WR and Safety over RT and DE

Agree. I wanna see us take a WR and Safety in the 1st 3 rounds. The way they mock draft us really makes me think they dont know **** about our team.

Do you keep woods over LoRax?

We have cap space unlike the Jets, I dont think we need to go there just yet, the biggest question mark is really Gilmore, I want to keep him but hopefully they dont spend and arm and a leg doing so.