Beware of Kiko

YoloinOhio

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He may have played all the snaps, but he is getting caught in the mess. He doesn't shed blocks well. If we can get a hat on him, the legend may have just been a myth

You know he's going to hit the wrong gap at least once next Sunday and Shady will take it to the house.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

I just don't get the Kiko hate on TBD. Dude balled his ass off for us and had a gruesome knee injury. I'm glad he's back playing football and wish him the best.

I don't hate him at all, but I do want to see him get his ass kicked around the field next Sunday. Just like I wish on every other fins player.

I just don't get the Kiko hate on TBD. Dude balled his ass off for us and had a gruesome knee injury. I'm glad he's back playing football and wish him the best.

Agreed. Ya, not sure why some on here dislike or hate him. Maybe he isn't good enough to be an every down LB in all Defensive systems. But, he did nothing wrong to us except have a great rookie year, provide excitement, someone made a solid Kiko jersey trade and we got Shady for him.

Good luck to Kiko, BUT, not when he plays us!