Bills bar in key west?

Dan III

Anybody know where to watch the game in key west?

We've seen games at the Lazy Gecko. Good food, numerous tv's, Full bar. You can probably find it on line.

You should go to the game.. you are in the general area. SQUISH THE FISH!!

He's 3 hours away, not really the general area. I however am 30 minutes away and am going to the game.

Not a Bills bar but will have every game on large screens and fans from every team which kind of gets pretty cool. Jack Flats is my go to choice when I'm there. Good food and beer options and no issue about seeing your team in a big screen. Always Bills fans in there and really is a fun place during football. It can be a a little odd having large crowds cheering alternative for other games but it's always a good time in there. Jack Flats on Duval.

http://jackflatskw.com/

Edited by beerme1

Your only problem is gonna be finding alcohol there because last time I was in Key West I think I drank most all of it.

Because its the Fins, you'll likely be outnumbered so I suggest bringing a plastic sword in case you hafta swashbuckle yourself out of a brouHaha

Your only problem is gonna be finding alcohol there because last time I was in Key West I think I drank most all of it.

Because its the Fins, you'll likely be outnumbered so I suggest bringing a plastic sword in case you hafta swashbuckle yourself out of a brouHaha

Liar.

I was there last week and there was plenty left. But they did say some some Webster Guy did his best to drink the town dry! :beer:

It has been a long time since I was stationed there but the best place to watch sports was the Stick and Stein pool hall/sports bar. It was away from the strip and more regularly frequented by locals. I remember watching Elway win a Super Bowl there. No idea if it is still open or has changed names so really not much help.

We've seen games at the Lazy Gecko. Good food, numerous tv's, Full bar. You can probably find it on line.

He's 3 hours away, not really the general area. I however am 30 minutes away and am going to the game.

hey - people in Syracuse make the drive up to old Rich Stadium on Sunday's. Syracuse is about 3 hours away I reckon. Definitely driveable.. and remember, SQUISH THE FISH!