Bllls at Rams Postgame

After beating the Cardinals and Patriots, the Bills notched a third-consecutive win by outplaying the Rams on both offense and defense.

@TBNSports

CuXQHDIWYAAMvT8.jpg

@MatthewFairburn

#Bills get big plays when needed in win over #Rams (10 observations from Week 5) http://trib.al/O9tJSjn

#bills

ESPN Nation: Bills catch fire for first three-game win streak since 2011

It might be too early to say they're are red-hot, but with their win over the Rams, the Bills have their first three-game winning streak since 2011.

ESPN Nation: Rams can't overcome Case Keenum's turnovers, D-line injuries

With three starting defensive linemen out, the Rams can't keep their winning streak going.
Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- Solid team victory

- Shady looking great

- Solid run blocking (this includes Felton)

- WRs are getting open, even though we're thin

- Tyrod missing some easy throws, but then extends a play/makes a crazy throw

- Great ST play to stop the fake

- Defense made some amazing plays at times, then at other times played soft as ****, not sure if it was play call, or exhaustion, or motivation or what

@buffalobills

"We got that W against a good team. Long flight. They were favored. We made no excuses. We got the victory."

CuXUSlEUsAACPHA.jpg
@BuffaloBillsPR

The @buffalobills tallied the team's first win in the pacific time zone since 2004 (41-7 at San Fran).

Rex; Tyrod is a Franchise QB

I hope that's you putting words in Rex's mouth. If he said this, he's a bigger idiot than I thought.

He's supporting his QB, but he knows the deal.

Rodney Harrison on football Night in America

"One last comment - we always make fun of Rex Ryan, but tonight you've got to give him credit"

Probably could have phrased it a little differently "we always make fun of" lol

I would like him to say that TT made many big plays but needs to be more consistent in the passing game. just like any other player that needs work.

Save it for film sessions inside OBD. Who cares what he says in public? It's one reason why players like Rex.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

I would like him to say that TT made many big plays but needs to be more consistent in the passing game. just like any other player that needs work.

While what you say is true. Those comments should wait untill on the plane home. And said directly to Tyrod.

Post game pressers after a win are always pat on the back moments. Especially for a team just learning to win.

@buffalobills

"We got that W against a good team. Long flight. They were favored. We made no excuses. We got the victory."

CuXUSlEUsAACPHA.jpg
@BuffaloBillsPR

The @buffalobills tallied the team's first win in the pacific time zone since 2004 (41-7 at San Fran).

He's supporting his QB, but he knows the deal.

Actually at the start of the game the Bills were favored by 2

@buffalobills

"Today was a great homecoming for me. Today was a wonderful day." Cali looks good on you, Nickell Robey-Coleman.

CuXWQt8UIAEuwra.jpg

"We're a very confident team. The 0-2 start was not what we wanted, but I think it made us a better team. We learned from it."

CuXW621UMAAqkqz.jpg

Reporter: Lorenzo, you're leading the league in sacks. Lorenzo: "Oh really?"

CuXXv7mUMAAkQdk.jpg

Look who's back
Rex Ryan's Bills and Jack Del Rio's Raiders continued their return to relevancy with wins on Sunday. Here's what we've learned so far in Week 5.

While what you say is true. Those comments should wait untill on the plane home. And said directly to Tyrod.

Post game pressers after a win are always pat on the back moments. Especially for a team just learning to win.

I think Tyrod already knows this... He is definitely smarter then the guy you quoted.

I would like him to say that Gilmore needs to be more consistent defending against the pass if he expects to get the $$$$ he is looking for......

yes but you don't have to say he IS THE FRANCHISE QB and everyone in the organization feels the same way.

When the reporter asks you about TT's bad passing just say "he made the plays today that we needed to win" if you want to spare his feelings

@buffalobills

Reporter: Lorenzo, you're leading the league in sacks. Lorenzo: "Oh really?"

CuXXv7mUMAAkQdk.jpg

Look who's back

LORAXE!