Rams Second Half Game Thread

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to Gannon, he can't throw outside and so the Bills run nothing but routes over the middle for him. Man....that announcing crew was terrible.

Maybe that's why Terrell Pryor is now a WR? I've become aware that I listen to the clowns very little.

In a season and a half hes 11-8. Isnt that winning? Id say half of those games he hasnt had either sammy or shady on offense.

It's amazing how QBs on here are only judged by win-loss records :lol:

I guess, Philip Rivers sucks!

Edit: To clarify, I don't think Tyrod sucks, he's just not making the strides I'd like to see him make. I really like that he doesn't turn the ball over, and sometimes extends plays, though. I just don't think he's 'franchise'. He's a middle of the road starter, which is enough for this team currently.

Edited by Dorkington

It's amazing how QBs on here are only judged by win-loss records :lol:

I guess, Philip Rivers sucks!

Remember when Fitz put up decent statistical #'s when he was here?? What was everyone's main gripe? Bills fans just love complaining. QB wins. He sucks. QB puts up great numbers but loses. He sucks.

11-8. 3-2. On to SF.

TT indeed had a rough game, but the TD to Goodwin to seal the victory was money. Rushed, lineman in his face, knew he had the TD even as he took the hit.

Taylor is not and will never be the classic pocket passer, but he is the best rushing QB in the game today and knows how to take care of the ball.

He will be here next year and beyond.

In a season and a half hes 11-8. Isnt that winning? Id say half of those games he hasnt had either sammy or shady on offense.

His rate of winning after 19 games, when applied to a 16 game regular season, is good for 9-7.

That ain't good enough.

The one thing he does very well is protect the ball. Don't turn it over and you give yourself a chance to win even if you don't play that well otherwise.