Ravens fan assaulted by Raiders fans, in critical condition

YoloinOhio

This must be a typo. These doesn't sound like the Raiders fans I know!

And at least Bills fans are just drunk idiots. How big of a loser do you have to be to get into a fight over a team you don't even play on?

Truth be told, I think I see more bills fans fighting each other than other team fans.

Haha. Very true.

Sadly, they are products of that rough environment. Thugs.

I wish I was joking but unfortunately not. I remember a dolphins game where someone was heckling a fins fan and another bills fan told him to chill out. Later in the game I ended up covered in beer because the two bills guys fell down 3 or 4 rows in the rockpile while wrestling each other.

Truth be told, I think I see more bills fans fighting each other than other team fans.

i believe this.

Raiders fans are certainly a treat. I was at the Bills v Raiders game at the Ralph in 2003 (I think) We lost (though we had a good team at that point with Bledsoe and company. I sat next to Bills STH who was about 80. Behind us were classless female Raider fans who were hammered and probably 19 or 20 years old. They poured beer and threw things and heckled the old man. I had multiple words for them - this was before you could text security.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Westchester isn't as homogeneous as you think

Not quite sure what that comment means. I don't want to analyze it, and wrongly put words in your mouth. I do feel compelled to say that I found a page with their mugshots, and they appear to be the typical middle class football fan. In fact the one guy is a firefighter. This is just what happens when drunken idiots want to play tough guy for a night and take it too far. This could probably easily happen with a lot stupid fans. They certainly aren't from "the wrong side of the tracks"' if that's what people are thinking. Westchester certainly may not all be rich as many assume, but these guys are still clearly middle class. Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

This is just horrible. That it was Raiders fans does not shock anyone, but it could happen anywhere with people getting as stupid drunk as they do. We were in a very nasty alcohol fueled situation in Tampa years ago. It's the last NFL game my wife attended.

I saw a Bills fan get the chit kicked out of him in the offsite lots at the coliseum. I think it was the last time the Bills played there. It was a Bills loss. I was with my son and could not figure out a way too help this fan without getting the same treatment. it was literally a 10 on 1 situation. It Appeared he was being attacked by a gang. Not football fans. We thought becuase the guy had a Bills jersey on. Another person standng with us called 911. Seriously I thought this guy was going to get

killed. Oakland the biggest NFL chithole in the league by far. Our tickets were comps or I wouldn't even have gone. The Dark Hole indeed. They can't leave that dump fast enough for most fans. in the past niners vs. raiders (pre season battle of the bay) were insane.

Warriors games right next door? Zero problems or at least not visible.

Oakland A's at the colisiem? zero problems. probably because no one goes too them.

Edited by Best Player Available

Not quite sure what that comment means. I don't want to analyze it, and wrongly put words in your mouth. I do feel compelled to say that I found a page with their mugshots, and they appear to be the typical middle class football fan. In fact the one guy is a firefighter. This is just what happens when drunken idiots want to play tough guy for a night and take it too far. This could probably easily happen with a lot stupid fans. They certainly aren't from "the wrong side of the tracks"' if that's what people are thinking. Westchester certainly may not all be rich as many assume, but these guys are still clearly middle class.

Take away whatever you want. Would the same comment be made if the guys were from Erie County?