Stephen A Smith- responds to last week's critique

dawolv

She said let's not forget against a 3rd string QB. Double edged sword! They have to beat Marsha to get any credit. Hey a win is a win. My Monday is awesome.. Go Oklahoma Sooners and Go Bills!!!

Yeah, if we dont get credit for yesterday's win, then the Pats* dont get credit for all the games they beat us with guys like Losman and Edwards at the helm.

In the grand scheme of things this victory does little to prove whether this Bill's team is legit. However, not dropping to 0-2 in the AFC East was big. Beating Belicheck was a bonus, him slamming the tablet was hilarious. The real test comes end of November with Brady back at the helm and the Bills at home. Winning that game will go a long way towards proving to me this team is for real.

The next 3 games are manageable. The Rams have a very good defense and it will be a close game. It we can stay at .500 or above till we get to the back stretch of our schedule we have a decent shot to break the non-playoff streak. However, this team is real good at giving false hope before letting you down. Rex needs to have this team prepared every week like they were for the Patriots.

In the grand scheme of things this victory does little to prove whether this Bill's team is legit. However, not dropping to 0-2 in the AFC East was big. Beating Belicheck was a bonus, him slamming the tablet was hilarious. The real test comes end of November with Brady back at the helm and the Bills at home. Winning that game will go a long way towards proving to me this team is for real.

The next 3 games are manageable. The Rams have a very good defense and it will be a close game. It we can stay at .500 or above till we get to the back stretch of our schedule we have a decent shot to break the non-playoff streak. However, this team is real good at giving false hope before letting you down. Rex needs to have this team prepared every week like they were for the Patriots.

Actually, Oct 30.........not end of Nov.

Yeah, if we dont get credit for yesterday's win, then the Pats* dont get credit for all the games they beat us with guys like Losman and Edwards at the helm.

Right. Never mind the fact that Buffalo was without their best defender, their first two draft picks and their best playmaker on offense.

Spare me.

Agreed... I AM NOT a S.A.S fan but I dont blame him from not backing down just yet. I can't wait to watch him eat his microphone after the Bills win at least 2 out of the 3 next games and hopefully that is coupled with Bill B crushing a few more Surface Pro's along the way!

He says he is willing to eat some 'crow' but doesn't back off his previous statements. Should be an interesting few weeks too come!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rorSO4iIbCM

Apologies OF this has already been posted, but Ben Patsy Affleck's reaction to the game yesterday might be better than Bill smashing tablets!

https://twitter.com/SI_ExtraMustard/status/782975022822555653

Smith is a fool. He should just eat his crow with his big fat mouth and shut the f*ck up!!

The Pats were still beating everybody they played with Garappolo and Brissett. They just beat Houston with Brissett 27-0. People were saying they were unbeatable....that they would go undefeated for Pete's sake!!

Then Belichick plays against Rex's defense and gets his *ss whipped. The Bills don't just beat the Pats they shut them out on their home turf. That hasn't been done BTW since 1993 (that's 23 yrs for those of you keeping track).

You have to watch the Belichick conf. after the game to understand fully just how embarrassed Belichick was to be so thoroughly beaten by Rex and the Bills. I thought the man was going to cry. He can hardly speak. His answers are a joke.

She said let's not forget against a 3rd string QB. Double edged sword! They have to beat Marsha to get any credit. Hey a win is a win. My Monday is awesome.. Go Oklahoma Sooners and Go Bills!!!

Lol great contribution by her. Pretty annoying that no one can at least acknowledge that the Bills were missing arguably their best player in Dareus, their best WR by far in Sammy, their swing tackle Henderson, their top 2 draft picks both expected to start and make a serious impact, and also our star TE was playing less than healthy just like theirs. Oh, and our super talented CB Darby was playing a little hobbled like Malcolm Butler.

But no, let's not even consider these facts and just act like a perfectly healthy Bills team beat the poor banged up Pats and their 3rd string QB.