"They were missing a player...we brought our team"

My point is simply with Brady or Jimmy G your game plan wouldn't have worked as well. Brady would have hit the throws Jacoby missed in the second half, and I am 99.9% confident they throw more than 3 passes in the first half. Which in turn would have opened things up more for Blount.. Aka the game be completely different..

I'd say simmer down Garropolo fanboy.

Crowning him after 2 wins ? We will see in 3 years when Tom hangs them up.

Hughes, Lorax, Brown and Brown would have him on the turf and injured in no time.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like that Rex is making the team accountable. That said, NE's team is 3-1 and we are 2-2. Let's see if we can win more than 2 games in a row.

Lets do exactly that Cave person ! Bills are fun again. enjoy the moments

Not touchy, we just don't care that you were missing Brady, which you mentioned several times in 3 pages. It isn't a valid excuse. You were also critiquing our 16 points, well missing our best offensive player may have had something to do with that. But I'll go with we had the game in hand.

Although we got a ton of pressure on Brissett, missing Dareus may have interrupted the timing of those "wide open" throws that he missed.

My post had everything to do with your posts throughout the thread, and not that I am being "touchy". We both fielded the teams on the field that we could, and ours beat yours.

end discussion/

We've been missing a player for 15 years. Can we take back all the Pats** wins against the Bills.

:lol::lol::lol:

Lets not get it twisted REX.

They were missing these KEY Players

Brady

Garropolo

Vollmer

Dion Lewis

Ninkovich

As much as thats true, they would also have to admit we were missing our arguably best player in Marcel Dareus, and our 3rd best Offensive player in Sammy Watkins, and 2 All American NCAA Award Winning rookies at ER and ILB which were both expected to have made an impact this season. (that is arguable but still.) If JG plays we still win, if Brady...well thats a diff convo im not wasting time on. I wouldnt waste the plutonium in the Delorean to go back and find out that outcome.

marty_mcfly_y_el_doc.jpg

Edited by Marty McFly

http://www.si.com/nfl/2016/10/02/new-england-patriots-loss-deflategate-tom-brady-bill-belichick

This article kind of annoyed me. Read it, and let me know how you feel.

You can't have it both ways; you can't say how awesome BB is and the pats are when they destroy the Texans last week, and then basically say the only reason they lost vs. the Bills is b/c they were missing Brady. The author even went so far as to mention how the Pats were also missing Ninkovich, but fails to mention how we were missing: Sammy Watkins, Dareus, our 1st round pick, and our 2nd round pick.

You are correct to be annoyed. But you shouldn't take any commentary from Paul Pierce regarding the patriots seriously. He is complete Boston Dbag Homer. He has written for New England rags like Grantland and the Boston Globe. This would be like getting upset when Chris Brown defends questionable game plans by Bills coaches.

Why are people using Brissett's thumb as an excuse?

He said it was fine and he even challenged Dan Fouts to a thumb-wrestling match before the game. He had no problem gripping the ball. Most of his errant throws were just a result of his normal inaccuracy.

OK........so nobody ever discounts the wins that the Cheatriots* have gotten over us in the last 10 years that we have been starting 2nd and 3rd string QBs. Let's face it, until Taylor got here, we have had nothing but jokes and journeyman starting at QB for us and, who knows yet if Taylor won't be added to that list sometime soon. But yeah.....they play 1 game with a chump at QB and everyone wants to take away credit from the Bills, but when the Cheatriots* are beating us with a bunch of jokes at QB, they take the wins and nobody ever says a thing.

A win is a win. They all count the same in the standings. When you get to the Playoffs, they don't ask you who you got your wins against......they ask how many you got. Screw everything else. The Bills TEAM beat the Cheaters TEAM. Injuries and suspensions happen. That is why you build a TEAM to overcome when those things happen. On Sunday, our TEAM was better than their TEAM. Will it happen again in 4 weeks? Who knows. But it will once again be our TEAM vs their TEAM no matter who plays and we'll see what happens.

But right now, we won Sunday and we should get full marks for that win.

We will find out at the end of the month when BB brings Brady to Buffalo. It will be a good game I think. Brady will be wanting to put up 50. Let's see IF The Bills can slow Brady down enough. All this yapping about Sunday is moot. Let's all move on, like Rex and the players need to be doing.

What really bothered me about that game is the patriots quit. You could see that they quit and were running the clock on themselves. That is a shame and bad for the NFL and their fans who paid to see the game. I am under no delusion that brady when he comes in is going to try and lay 50 on us. And we better be prepared.