Guess Schwartz's next home

Dragonborn10

I think Schwartz will end up with the Chargers. But I also think Chip Kelly will leave for LSU making the 49ers a possibility.

What makes you think Chip Kellys getting run outta SF?

Jags?

I hope not, they have a ridiculously good young roster on defense. I would not want to play Schwartz with them.

Non-Bias comment: It would be awesome to see Schwartz coach up that roster full of young stars and future stars

Edited by Marty McFly

Schwartz is a excellent DC like Wade Phillips , not so much a HC

In fairness, he was the HC for the Lions.

I can see him in SF with a good OC. Kelly not getting run-out, just getting a HUGE offer from LSU would be my guess.

Another question: where is Reich's next spot?!

Great DC. interesting that he can do a lot with average lbs and secondary as long as there is talent in the front 4.

In retrospect he is almost polar opposite to wrex, who relies more on talented dbs and ILBs but didn't necessarily need studs up front.

Edited by over 20 years of fanhood

What makes you think Chip Kellys getting run outta SF?

Because expectations are not high for San Fran this year. Blaine Gabbert is their starter, Chip used up his bag of tricks with the Eagles. Chip likes to be the star of the show and college let's him do that, and LSU is a plum gig.

In fairness, he was the HC for the Lions.

I can see him in SF with a good OC. Kelly not getting run-out, just getting a HUGE offer from LSU would be my guess.

Another question: where is Reich's next spot?!

^This

He had maybe the biggest challenge any HC in history has ever had, take over an 0-16 team. And he got That team to the playoffs in his 3rd year.

I thought Chip Kelly to the SEC was a given the moment he left Oregon for the NFL. He is an arrogant SOB, terrible with the media, and is not the genius innovator people claim he is. That only works in college where the HC controls everything. It doesn't work in the NFL except in New England where Belichick has Brady and for short runs like Harbaugh.

If Schwartz wants a HC job I think he will have offers. Perhaps he is content to be a DC. I don't see him coming back to Buffalo.