Bills vs. Cardinals Postgame

26CornerBlitz

The worst thing to me about the Bills performance in this game is their inability ( or lack of focus) to close the game out. Seemed like AZ got more chances at the end of the game than they should have , courtesy of the Bills O. I know they lacked WRs today and perhaps that had a lot to do with it. You just can't give a team with weapons that many chances and think it won't bite you in the arse.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, who is suckered back in?

I'm not quite yet. They have to beat the Brady-less Patriots* for me to be fully bought in again after those first two disasters, but they at least looked like a competent NFL team today. McCoy looked like his old self and the defense played up to expectations.

I'm still having a hard time trying to figure out if the Cards were just really bad, or if the Bills were good. The 4 INTs were all in the fourth quarter on throws that Palmer was forcing due to time running short and/or a bad route from his WR. AZ historically plays poor 1PM games on the east coast. I wasn't particularly impressed with Taylor, either... accuracy is still a problem and he had only 150 yards of passing although the game plan was clearly run first today, so that's somewhat excused.

The one thing that they are going to absolutely have to change next week is the penalties. 9 penalties for 75 yards and Arizona got 3 first downs off of penalties... you cannot do that against NE* and expect to win. Jerry Hughes, Cyrus Kouandjio, and the secondary in particular should pay attention to that.

I'm not upset by Hughs' penalties at all, today. If Palmer's helmet hadn't come off on that one sack, the penalty never would have been called. It looked like bad luck to me n the replay. He didn't really grab the helmet-- it just got swept off, and the refs will almost always throw a flag if the QBs helmet comes off.

Kujo's another story. But, I'm happy with his progress, otherwise.

The worst thing to me about the Bills performance in this game is their inability ( or lack of focus) to close the game out. Seemed like AZ got more chances at the end of the game than they should have , courtesy of the Bills O. I know they lacked WRs today and perhaps that had a lot to do with it. You just can't give a team with weapons that many chances and think it won't bite you in the arse.

Geesh just enjoy it

I'm not upset by Hughs' penalties at all, today. If Palmer's helmet hadn't come off on that one sack, the penalty never would have been called. It looked like bad luck to me n the replay. He didn't really grab the helmet-- it just got swept off, and the refs will almost always throw a flag if the QBs helmet comes off.

Kujo's another story. But, I'm happy with his progress, otherwise.

Hughes fingers were right in the earl hole . Looked like an over aggressive PF as is his mo

AZ is a Superbowl contender. They are very, very, good. The Bills were out there without their starting LT, #1 WR, best CB, elite DT, etc. a brand new OC! I totally hear you but am also realistic. I expected them to lose and even a 1 point

Victory was exuberance for me.

AZ is a Superbowl contender. They are very, very, good. The Bills were out there without their starting LT, #1 WR, best CB, elite DT, etc. a brand new OC! I totally hear you but am also realistic. I expected them to lose and even a 1 point

Amen!

Believe me, the ability to close out games is a worry to me, but that was a team that is picked as an easy playoff lock by most "experts". For the first time today I saw the team that we were promised this offseason.

Don't get me wrong, loved the win and I'll take it. Just as far as going forward goes, it's a problem and a sign that the Bills aren't there yet. I'm totally realistic and didn't think that they were. TTs performance is going to be analyzed all year as the Bills have a big $ decision to make after this year. So far it still looks like he's not a franchise QB and I wouldn't pick up the option. I'll take very win this team can pull out .

Bills beat a team that should have crushed them, on paper and talent wise. Those little buffaloes played their hearts out today.

and you still crituque ?

ESPN: Rex Ryan gets statement game he wanted in Bills' win over Cardinals

Rex Ryan said the Cardinals were "exactly" the team the reeling Bills needed to play. He was right as the Bills dominated the Cardinals, 33-18.

@TBNSports

CtPME-vWYAIGd73.jpg

Anyone notice Rodak almost puke talking about the Bills win?

Bills beat a team that should have crushed them, on paper and talent wise. Those little buffaloes played their hearts out today.

and you still crituque ?

Teams critique themselves after a win. Why should fans not critique the team. ? I want the Bills to win every game. Thy did some things today that could have cost them. There's always something to work on. Great effort today, but not a perfect game. The Bills would say the same thing .

Teams critique themselves after a win. Why should fans not critique the team. ? I want the Bills to win every game. Thy did some things today that could have cost them. There's always something to work on. Great effort today, but not a perfect game. The Bills would say the same thing .

Of course they would Boat !

i was speaking from a Fans perspective.

I am delighted to no end they beat the Cardinals when i expected to get destroyed honestly.

That was one of the best overall games I have seen the game play in quite awhile.

I am joyous. I want others to feel the same. just it be good for one day

Sounds like you could use a nice chill-out session. Maybe on a boat, maybe with a few drinks.