Who exactly are the Bills supposed to throw the ball too?

San-O

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup. Most of the league knew this but the Bills' doctors had no issues with it.

But 26CB won't let me call them a clown show so...

There's been a few problems recently with the medical staff. It'd be comical if it wasn't so damn frustrating.

Zero faith in them and I'm being informed by someone right now that the screw in Sammy's foot could be causing the issue and it'll only get worse as the temperature drops.

The media tent at SJF is supposedly in for a big week

Sadly this is not the first time this joke was made in the first 45 posts. (see post #7). The fan base is in tune with the fact that the bottom end or our receiving corps is competing with inanimate objects for a spot on the roster.

This is a very good question and one I contemplated in the offseason if Sammy Watkins were to get hurt. It's why I thought the Bills would definitely target a WR high in the draft. I happened to absolutely love Sterling Shepard. You can check my all my posts about him during draft time.

The Bills chose another route they decided they needed to go heavy defense.....in a league that is driven by offense. It's one of the main philosophical reasons I think there needs to be a total house cleaning at One Bills Drive. The thinking behind the way this team has been assembled is a flawed one....and it will be on display yet again today for everyone to witness.