Bucs Release TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins - Claimed by NYJ

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chandler didn't have baggage. Or a major ego.

Or elite physical skills like ASJ has. The best thing that happens to guys is getting cut.

Does ASJ have more baggage than Blount when the Pats signed him? I don't really like scumbags but he isn't on the Greg Hardy level of scumbag and iwould be super cheap.

sarcasm? No uber in the B-lo.

My bad! I forgot it was a 3rd world setting. (JK) I realize many of the issues and not crazy that most livery services are not insured without a special rider few have, but I've taken Uber at least a half dozen rides in the last week without a single concern. Am I just stupid? (People who know me would have a mixed response, I know...)

sarcasm? No uber in the B-lo.

I will assign myself. as a personal sacrifice, for us all.

My bad! I forgot it was a 3rd world setting. (JK) I realize many of the issues and not crazy that most livery services are not insured without a special rider few have, but I've taken Uber at least a half dozen rides in the last week without a single concern. Am I just stupid? (People who know me would have a mixed response, I know...)

stupid ? hardly.

There is always a way to make protect him from self implosion for awhile at least.

and gosh darnit we are in dire need of a Tight End after losing Gragg !!

I will assign myself. as a personal sacrifice, for us all.

stupid ? hardly.

There is always a way to make protect him from self implosion for awhile at least.

and gosh darnit we are in dire need of a Tight End after losing Gragg !!

You're hired!

See Doug for your check.....they seem generous so look for a good tip.

Anyone post this yet?

Kevin ‏@KevinMassare 5h5 hours ago

Kevin Retweeted Ryan Talbot

Bills were very interested in ASJ, rumor was they traded back after he was picked. Bills have a top claim to get him.

I just remembered a lot of reported interest. Curious to see how this goes.

Anyone post this yet?

Kevin ‏@KevinMassare 5h5 hours ago

Kevin Retweeted Ryan Talbot

Bills were very interested in ASJ, rumor was they traded back after he was picked. Bills have a top claim to get him.

Down here in Bucs land there are no tears with losing this guy. From the team, the fans, the media. They did quite a piece on this great talent. This was far from his first incident with the bucs. in fact he's comes across quite douchey.