Week 3: Cardinals Game Preparation - Sammy & Darby Out!!

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is going to be a very difficult game for us. The Cardinals are a very strong team.

we dont seem to factor in the opponent at all we should beat everyone and look good doing it....delusional. As bad as the seasons over at 0-2 I don't understand it as a fan base we are really this mentally weak? I'm not

If I were Tyrod, I'd practice taking sacks... Seriously... Practice going down without being stripped, and protecting his limbs and vital organs... I have zero faith in this o-line's ability to keep him upright.

Edited by #34fan

If I were Tyrod, I'd practice taking sacks... Seriously... Practice going down without being stripped, and protecting his limbs and vital organs... I have zero faith in this o-line's ability to keep him upright.

Same thing I heard before playing the NYJ and then the OL gave up no sacks.

Same thing I heard before playing the NYJ and then the OL gave up no sacks.

I don't think running for dear life helps Tyrod vs. AZ... He'll just run into something bigger and nastier than whatever he was trying to escape... This is a fast and Physical defense that welcomes the opportunity to be tested by a mobile QB... I don't want the guy getting hurt, that's all..

I predicted this on the season schedule. Bills will win...here are some factors

- Cards won yesterday, Bills the more desperate team.

- Bills traditionally have done well vs. NFC teams at home

- The better teams "on paper" coming from Western to Eastern time zone (and vice versa) don't typically blow people out, should be close.

- Just a gut feel that while Arizona is good, they aren't the juggernaut as being hyped//

**and I also predicted the Bills to get pounded by the Jets by 18, so I'm not being a homer.

Sammy Watkins: "We Need to Play Better" (4:29)

WR Sammy Watkins addressed the media following practice topics included; the promotion of Anthony Lynn to Offensive Coordinator, offensive play calling, and getting the ball to the play makers.

Eric Wood: "We Have an Important Game This Week" (4:52)
C Eric Wood addressed the media inside the locker room following practice topics included; the promotion of Anthony Lynn to Offensive Coordinator, offensive playbook, and the offensive line play thru two weeks.

Offense adjusts with Lynn now calling the shots

lynn-9-19-story.jpg

After spending the weekend pouring over the changes he intends to implement in Buffalo’s offense, Bills new offensive coordinator Anthony Lynn addressed his offensive players promising to carve out an identity for the unit as they get deeper into the season.

I predicted this on the season schedule. Bills will win...here are some factors
- Cards won yesterday, Bills the more desperate team.
- Bills traditionally have done well vs. NFC teams at home
- The better teams "on paper" coming from Western to Eastern time zone (and vice versa) don't typically blow people out, should be close.
- Just a gut feel that while Arizona is good, they aren't the juggernaut as being hyped//
**and I also predicted the Bills to get pounded by the Jets by 18, so I'm not being a homer.

They have weaknesses that could be exploited, for sure... Unfortunately, so do we.... Two big, fat, weaknesses, shouting obscenities from the sidelines...

Normally, I'd agree with everything you posted, but the sad truth is that all AZ needs to win this game is Rex and Rob coaching this team... Cards:22 -TD, TD, S, FG, FG.... Bills:7 - TD