Give Up

We need to bottom out. Avid Whaley defender and this would proli cost him his job, no time for patchwork. No player, no coach, no management safe. Tear it down

I projected a total collapse of the roster Whaley created. He is a terrible GM, he has no clue how to build a sustainable, competitive roster in today's NFL.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

We need to bottom out. Avid Whaley defender and this would proli cost him his job, no time for patchwork. No player, no coach, no management safe. Tear it down

Agree. I think Whaley will be an unlucky casualty of this but then he should have put his foot down when the Pegulas picked Rex and insisted on getting his guy. Not doing that brings this result.

We are going 4-12 and then into a rebuild. We are a terrible team.

Shut Sammy down, take the opt out in Tyrod's deal and draft a Quarterback.

Edited by GunnerBill

Same here, but how do you let a team go to pieces like this in one offseason? Put the lap band back in, Rex.

It hasn't. The team has been getting progressively worse since he arrived. Two wins against the Dallas 3rd string and a Jets team that just blew it shouldn't cover over that fact. We were not good last year and we are terrible this year.

Some of us wanted Rex out at the end of last season to give this roster (which is not without talent) a chance to be saved. It now can't be. It's done.

If Arizona and New England hammer us as I suspect they may Rex is coaching for his job week 5 make no mistake. The scenario where he doesn't see out the season is now a very real one.

I'm an avid Whaley supporter...still am. But the coaching staff needs to go. The talent is definitely on the roster to make a playoff push year in and out. I just hope we can get a good coach that knows how to maximize the output of our players. Frankly, I don't know any good coaching candidates this year. Mcdaniels will not come from Nee England due to loyalty to belichik (look how mangini was disowned by belichik). Notbsure of any other potential candidates

If we start 0-4, they may fire Rex. After a certain point I can see the team packing it in. I'm not sure when our first win will come.

Edited by VaMilBill

Agree. I think Whaley will be an unlucky casualty of this but then he should have put his foot down when the Pegulas picked Rex and insisted on getting his guy. Not doing that brings this result.

We are going 4-12 and then into a rebuild. We are a terrible team.

Shut Sammy down, take the opt out in Tyrod's deal and draft a Quarterback.

I agree. Hiring Rex was a fatal unforced error, and I lay it directly at the feet of the Pegulas.