0-4 start

killshot

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure why you think the Jets defense will be worse then next year, their front 7 is stacked. The game could go either way, I think the Jets pull it out at home.

The secondary is worse, the front seven is basically the same. Brandon Marshall is even older now and he is due for another injury, Fitz will never be as good as last year b.c that is just the Fitz being Fitz. TBh who knows if they can win more then 6 games this year

Didn't know I have to be a Hall of Famer to start a thread . :oops: I will take the Hall of Famers approvals next time .

Anyways

If the Bills win and my prediction is wrong I am a happy guy .

I think we will score 24 , but can the D improve from last year and keep the Ravens below 24 ? With all the injuries and new faces on the D it might take few games before it starts clicking .

I don't know, some people with thousands of posts have really stupid takes.

are yu on a new tbd handle or something? that really isnt something u should be proud of.

Didn't know I have to be a Hall of Famer to start a thread . :oops: I will take the Hall of Famers approvals next time .

Anyways

If the Bills win and my prediction is wrong I am a happy guy .

I think we will score 24 , but can the D improve from last year and keep the Ravens below 24 ? With all the injuries and new faces on the D it might take few games before it starts clicking .

hey i give u credit for at least checking back into your thread

the jets are relying on fitzy who had his best year ever. can he repeat the 30 td almost 4k yard performance with no injury? i don't think so. if he comes down to earth that team won't win more than a few games especially with their schedule to start the year.

Lol. These predictions are funny.

No Fitz will not repeat from last years performance. But he will not be awful. Lol he never was. He is what he is. An ok starter who usually folds in crunch time. Still he'll be average enough to hold the Jets offense together and with a very good defense the Jets will still win anywhere from 6 to 9 games, IMO.

His history shows otherwise.

No Fitz will not repeat from last years performance. But he will not be awful. Lol he never was. He is what he is. An ok starter who usually folds in crunch time. Still he'll be average enough to hold the Jets offense together and with a very good defense the Jets will still win anywhere from 6 to 9 games, IMO.

I think he reverts back to his normal 20-24 td pace. Other than the past 2 years he typically threw almost as many picks as tds. The jets starting schedule is like our mid season schedule. I can honestly see them starting between 0-4 to 0-7.

agree

When Rex and Rob start yelling at each other on the sidelines... The end is near....

no....that is just family comminication

TBH you could make the same arguments with us.

Yes I'd take Tyrod over Fitz any day. Id take their defense over ours any day. Jets are anywhere from a 6-9 win team. As are the Bills...

No Bills are a 10-11 win tea but some reason they play down as a 6-9 team. It has to change at some point, and maybe if Tyrod is the leader he is already showing to be then the rest of the team will follow.

The only leader on the team that matters is the QB b.c if the rest of the team is following him then that usually means he is playing well.

Pretty sure most of the people hating on the OP didn't read his post and came into this thread expecting a troll thread about the Bills going 0-4 in their first four games.

THIS - the title was deceptive - that gets called out here by mods all the time, should be here too.