Sunday Ticket on JetBlue?

Not sure as I usually don't fly on Sunday's. I'm a Tuesday through Thursday guy for work. I know you can stream for free on Jet Blue like Netflix. The reason that's relevant is I watch DTV all the time on my I-Pad at the gym. I assume if I have the ticket, I can watch the games on my I-Pad. If so, you should be able to do it on Jet Blue.

Sucks as you can't stream on any other airline. It's all a money grab so you'll buy their movies on Gogo or other termed services.

I know JetBlue used to have Sunday Ticket (there was a thread here about it several years ago), but does anyone know if they still have it on flights today in 2016? Need to make some travel plans this fall and this could help me with scheduling.

Rarely fly JetBlue , but my guess would be no.

Key is if you have options, schedule around the Bills game. Take a 6pm flight and watch the 4pm 2nd half and the highlights in NBC, then. The late game if your flight is that long.

I tried watching the Jacksonville game last year with Jetblue wifi - the game that was on yahoo - and the wifi was not strong enough and kept cutting out.

Did it cut out for a minute and when it came back on the Jags scored 21 points?

Promo's right, just use the wifi and watch it on phone or a pad. Will likely look better on your device anyway, those jet blue tv's are pretty rough.

Try to schedule your layover at Logan during week 4 so you can proudly wear your Garappolo=Gibran Hamdan shirt

Promo's right, just use the wifi and watch it on phone or a pad. Will likely look better on your device anyway, those jet blue tv's are pretty rough.

Try to schedule your layover at Logan during week 4 so you can proudly wear your Garappolo=Gibran Hamdan shirt

I'm 95% sure that go-go in-flight will not support streaming.

JetBlue lost it's partnership with the NFL. If you remember JetBlue used to be the official airline of the Buffalo Bills, now it's United. They were the official airline of every team that had JetBlue service in their city. Now you get local game on CBS or Fox for LA or NYC, depending on the flight. No Sunday Ticket or RedZone anymore :(

Jet Blue does have free internet, they call it Wi-Fly (how cute) so if you have ST you could probably log onto your account. If think you could also pay to upgrade to a higher speed. Hope it's a long trip as it wasn't very fast, so may take awhile to connect, but maybe the paid upgrade is good.

We happened to be flying right over where my daughter lives and sent her a text to wave. She was shocked as didn't understand how I could be in a plane sending a text.