Kaepernick and the National Anthem

Radical bastard! :rolleyes:

@MikeGarafolo

Colin Kaepernick named NFLPA's Week 1 community MVP for his charitable work.

DJxbFoMVoAEEPp6.jpg

Kaepernick deserves nothing but praise for any community work that he does,

But, I trust that there is no one on this board who is naïve enough to believe that the players association didn't pick him over the hundreds of other players donating their time and money simply to try and make a political point.

Police at NFL stadiums should counter protest. After the National Anthem has been played and the coin has been tossed, on duty officers and any off duty in the stands should find their way onto the field and join arms across the 50 yard line when the players are lining up for the kickoff

Police at NFL stadiums should counter protest. After the National Anthem has been played and the coin has been tossed, on duty officers and any off duty in the stands should find their way onto the field and join arms across the 50 yard line when the players are lining up for the kickoff

Or just refuse to work the games. See how well that goes.

People actually gave 3 hours of their life to waste watching this horrible product?

I understand if you have $$ on it or it's "your team."

The Chump chimes in.

@BryanAGraham

Trump's comments in Alabama tonight on the NFL's rule changes and ongoing anthem protests.

DKXvMddW4AArTng.jpg

Donald Trump has done more in one day than you'll ever do.

He has achieved success. He has left the basement of a house more than 3 times, at the least. He has balls.

You do not.

You refuse to even reply to me. It's fun. I can anything I want.