How have the police patrols been in the private lots?

Just Jack

Did OP passing? There were some lawyers quoted that said requiring private lot patrol by the fuzz as a condition of a permit is a violation of the 4th amendments protection against unreasonable search and seizures. In 2016, we all get labeled potential terrorists in this overly fear driven country, so maybe that's reasonable. It's akin to be required to allow random searches of your house as a condition of a permit to build a pool. I mean people party crazily at pools.

Stupid law if passed and another erosion of our privacy.

Did OP passing? There were some lawyers quoted that said requiring private lot patrol by the fuzz as a condition of a permit is a violation of the 4th amendments protection against unreasonable search and seizures.

Could you provide a link to the lawyers quotes?

Did OP passing? There were some lawyers quoted that said requiring private lot patrol by the fuzz as a condition of a permit is a violation of the 4th amendments protection against unreasonable search and seizures. In 2016, we all get labeled potential terrorists in this overly fear driven country, so maybe that's reasonable. It's akin to be required to allow random searches of your house as a condition of a permit to build a pool. I mean people party crazily at pools.

While I agree that it's a stupid law, there's almost certainly no constitutional issue here. Requiring a private lot that will charge for parking [particularly more than a certain number of cars] is not "unreasonable search or seizure." It is akin to thousands of local ordinances requiring security for various private events. If the law required tailgaters to sign a waiver of their right against search w/o consent of their cars, then we might have an issue ...

The patrols will be targeting the problem lots or so they say.

Targeting defined as those causing issue for NFL w/videos not terrorism as claimed.

There probably is some way to associate being drunk and jumping on tables being related to terrorism but it is beyond me; sounds like a job for DC Tom.

i_am_the_law_judge_dredd_by_wjgrapes-d5e

https://youtu.be/9rVFi6qkPHE

not bad a 55 year old grump eh ?

You said the Fuzz.

A proud moment for me.

the rest of you kids get off my lawn

The patrols will be targeting the problem lots or so they say.

Good luck with that. I live in Rochester. Those ponies are gonna get thirsty !

The general public will be so much safer when a hundred people/game get possession of Mary tickets 🙄🙄🙄

Drink twenty beers before noon and get belligerent? That's cool... but don't smoke something that makes you mellow and friendly

Edited by BillsShredder83

The general public will be so much safer when a hundred people/game get possession of Mary tickets 🙄🙄🙄

Drink twenty beers before noon and get belligerent? That's cool... but don't smoke something that makes you mellow and friendly

Keep this on the low down, Police tailgate also.