How will you refer to the stadium?

Stadium name  

122 members have voted

1. 1. What are you going to call the stadium?

• Rich Stadium
    • Ralph Wilson Stadium/The Ralph
    • New Era Stadium, or Whatever the Official New Name Is

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care what it's called. I just want them to win. I've said it before, I'm sick of the Patriots, sick of Brady, sick of Belichick, sick of Krafts and sick of those stupid USFL uniforms. I can't stand it anymore! I don't give a f#%k if they call it Hooker Chemical Toxic Waste Field at Rich Ralph Rockpile Stadium! Just beat those #holes!

Tell us how you really feel.

I will refer to it with anything other than having Ralph Wilson in the name.

Just like the Rogers centre in Toronto will always be the SkyDome to me, the Ralph will always be the Ralph.

The proper analogy with this would be Rogers Centre will always be the SkyDome and the Ralph/New Era will always be Rich Stadium.

The Hope-a-dash-ery?

Not hope. Wilson was just a terrible owner IMO. One of the worst NFL owners ever IMO. Also, Russ Brandon and Whaley being retained under the Pegulas shows me he fails to identify proper people to run this franchise just like Ralph.

Ralph's stink still lives on and the Bills are just as poorly run with Pegula as they were with Ralph.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

I will refer to it with anything other than having Ralph Wilson in the name.

The proper analogy with this would be Rogers Centre will always be the SkyDome and the Ralph/New Era will always be Rich Stadium.

Except I'm talking about me, and it was never Rich Stadium for me :-)

Its always The Ralph to me. I hate commercial selling bull **** and naming rights. I long for the good old days of football "the game" not the commercial enterprise. I understand someone's got to bring in the bacon, so I accept it as part of the game, but I am a die hard old school Bills fan.

Its always The Ralph to me. I hate commercial selling bull **** and naming rights. I long for the good old days of football "the game" not the commercial enterprise. I understand someone's got to bring in the bacon, so I accept it as part of the game, but I am a die hard old school Bills fan.

If you were a die hard old school Bills Fan you would call it Rich Stadium especially if you went to games and was around that prime atmosphere (tailgating and watching football) in the 80's and early 90's when it was named that.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever