8-15: Bills' 2016 Training Camp - (10 AM - 12 PM)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What happens in week 5 barring injury to the first 4?

Cross that bridge when we come to it.

I suppose that--if it becomes a situation where something's got to give, then you waive Reggie Bush or look to trade one of your backup speed backs to a team that has injury issues.

@buffalobills

Back to work. #BillsCamp

Cp59LhQXYAMqwRq.jpg

@JoeBuscaglia

WR Dez Lewis is not practicing today. Out from that collision with Aaron Williams, who isn't out here yet #Bills

Cp5-tQkUAAANnT3.jpg

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills players not practicing today: Aaron Williams, Incognito, Glenn, Ragland, Enemkpali, Reggie Bush, Greg Salas, and Dez Lewis

@JoeBuscaglia

Reggie Bush has been excused from today's practice for personal reasons #Bills

I don't think there's any mystery to the RB position for the first 4 games.

Shady/Gilislee/Bush/J-Will on the roster; Karlos on RES/SUS.

Wilder Jr. to the PS

i was hoping to see more of Baby Gronk on Saturday, in my little feeble mind was thing if he could take the place of Felton decent cap savings and thought maybe he would be more of a threat to play multiple positions..H_Back, TE, FB.

He made that one sweet catch off the grass..but overall got very little run.

@JoeBuscaglia

For the first time to my knowledge at camp, #Bills rookie WR Kolby Listenbee is working to the side with trainers.

Cp6CVfOW8AADUtY.jpg

@SalSports

No change at WR in early team portion: Watkins Woods (slot) Goodwin

I know we're supposed to be positive, but just seeing Woods and Goodwin as our WR2 and WR3 options is like groundhog's day depressing.

I know we're supposed to be positive, but just seeing Woods and Goodwin as our WR2 and WR3 options is like groundhog's day depressing.

When I look at the entire arsenal of Watkins, Shady, Clay, et al they look like they'll be pretty capable if they can all stay healthy.