Bills Run Deep!

yall

Almost as annoying as that stupid horn theyll be blowing at home games again.

Not sure if I was just ignoring it, but last night the blowing of the train horn didn't sound nearly as loud as it used to. Maybe it's set on preseason volume. Does it goes up to 11 when the games count? But, like I said in another thread, they need to replace it and go back to the video of the stampeding herd of Buffalo. Much more appropriate.

Edited by Bubba Gump

Was anyone else annoyed by the constant barrage of the apparent 2016 season motto during last night's broadcast? "BILLS RUN DEEP!" and "RUN DEEP" splash screens were shown after every 2nd or 3rd play. I don't feel like I'm exaggerating when I say it popped up every minute.

If we'd have done shots for every occurrence, there would be 3 bodies on ice at ECMC.

I felt the same way.

It also has to be one of the worst mottos. Do they meet making a "deep run" or "going deep" into the playoffs?

Well, you need to be in line. The train horn is rather symbolic.

it means next man up/in.

The train thang.

and this is one of the reasons i don't go to games anymore. I don't wanna train. I just watch

I always DID wonder what the hell a train sound had to do with stameding buffaloes. Makes sense now for sure.