Preseason Game #1- Colts

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though his stats aren't great, I'm liking the way EJ is playing with confidence. Taking chances down field and everything. Really wish the guy had Roman and co developing him from the onset.

Yup, Maroon is the gift that keeps on giving. Glad to see EJ finally shaking off that $hit coaching.

Edited by Freddie's Dead

Even though his stats aren't great, I'm liking the way EJ is playing with confidence. Taking chances down field and everything. Really wish the guy had Roman and co developing him from the onset.

We hear this every year and when the real bullets fly, it changes.

Marshawn got his attorneys to delay his Oakland DUI until it simply disappeared. He won a SB while that was pending, and was never suspended. It was a brilliant legal strategy that kept his a$$ out of jail and playing.

No chance of any of that for Williams The 2 cases are nothing alike.

Hankerson is having himself a heart breaking day.

good phrasing, feel bad for the guy. tossing the helmet and then two drops after

Yup, Maroon is the gift that keeps on giving. Glad to see EJ finally shaking off that **** coaching.

yep yep yep ^^^

Agreed. EJ looks like he really understands the offense. O line could play better. 62 LT Miller is a turnstile right now.

We hear this every year and when the real bullets fly, it changes.

Not calling EJ great by any stretch, just that he looks a lot different (to me) than he did under Marrone and company. Most QBs aren't all-pros regardless of who develops them, they largely depend on competent coaching staff to bring them up to NFL capability. Hopefully we can keep him around, unless Cardale really impresses, if not, I hope he gets a chance in a good system elsewhere.