Julian Edelman Injury at Cheatriots Camp?

what does that mean?

It means he's obviously NOT 72. If a 72 year old geezer is typing that on a message board, he has deeper issues than we already knew about.

And my ex and her entire family are from Boston too. Originally Arlington, now in Woburn. After we split up she took the kids and moved back to the area, but in Nashua, NH as she wanted nothing to do with being near the city. Same reason her parents moved from Arlington to Woburn, just to get a bit farther away from the city. Her father worked for Pepsi for well over 30 years and hated going into the city day after day. And he will be the first to tell you that Pats* fans are fake and he is a huge NE fan, but a realist too. He says before Bledsoe the only player people can name with regularity is Steve Grogan. I asked him what he thought about Tony Collins and he didn't know who he was. And before 2004, the Red Sox weren't all the rage either. Once they won that first WS they came out of the woodwork. And if you ask me, I would guess that at least 75% of people outside of Boston who wear Red Sox crap are just Yankee haters anyways. Boston is well know across the country as having fair weather fans.

Edited by Bubba Gump

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get over your doormat status. It's your fate, embrace it.

Welcome back Hogboy! Man, it's been a while now hasn't it?

How are the volunteer firefighters doing up in Mass? Still setting fires so they've got something to do?

Welcome back Hogboy! Man, it's been a while now hasn't it?

How are the volunteer firefighters doing up in Mass? Still setting fires so they've got something to do?

If he is trolling, he sure is reeling in the suckers.

And before 2004, the Red Sox weren't all the rage either. Once they won that first WS they came out of the woodwork.

Haha. That's the whackiest thing I've ever read.

My god you people are paranoid. I haven't said anything about myself that isn't 100% true.

My god you people are paranoid. I haven't said anything about myself that isn't 100% true.

Are you one of those old guys at the gym who put their tube socks on before they put on their tighty whites? I have always wondered what the reasoning is behind that.

A 72 year olds posts on a rival teams message board are the wackiest things I've ever read. Get a life gramps. Don't you have grandkids you should be spending time with?

It wasn't that long ago the pats* were a laughing stock and the Bills were dominating the AFCE. The Dolphins dominated the 70's. the Jets have existed and the Pats* dominate the last 15 years. But that could change tomorrow.

But that isn't going to happen because the Bills, Miami, and the Jets, are a mess, and the Patriots aren't. That observation comes from experience. The Patriots have the organization, the owner, and the coach. They lucked into the QB. But having the right owner and coach, and a smooth operating organization, will keep them head and shoulders over the rest of the AFC East into the foreseeable future. So your theory is false.

Edited by hardwork

Are you one of those old guys at the gym who put their tube socks on before they put on their tighty whites? I have always wondered what the reasoning is behind that.

Lol. He's so old school he prolly still wears a jock strap instead of tighty whiteys.

But that isn't going to happen because the Bills, Miami, and the Jets, are a mess, and the Patriots aren't. That observation comes from experience. The Patriots have the organization, the owner, and the coach. They lucked into the QB. But having the right owner and coach, and a smooth CHEATING organization, will keep them head and shoulders over the rest of the AFC East. So your theory is false.

Fixed it for truth.

A 72 year olds posts on a rival teams message board are the wackiest things I've ever read. Get a life gramps. Don't you have grandkids you should be spending time with?

You posting on a team message board is whacky. Get a life son. I've lived most of mine.

Lol. He's so old school he prolly still wears a jock strap instead of tighty whiteys.

Fixed it for truth.

We'll just keep kicking your a$$, and you just keep pretending we cheat.

But that isn't going to happen because the Bills, Miami, and the Jets, are a mess, and the Patriots aren't. That observation comes from experience. The Patriots have the organization, the owner, and the coach. They lucked into the QB. But having the right owner and coach, and a smooth operating organization, will keep them head and shoulders over the rest of the AFC East into the foreseeable future. So your theory is false.

Unless the coach retires? But carry on. A man of your experience surely has considered everything

You posting on a team message board is whacky. Get a life son. I've lived most of mine.

We'll just keep kicking your a$$, and you just keep pretending we cheat.

Lol, this old fart is great. And I will keep posting on the message board of the team I follow. That was not only a wacky statement, but totally made no sense whatsoever. And when it's been proven more than once the Pats* have cheated I don't have to pretend. And I can't wait to see you on the Pats* helping them kick the Bills ass. You did say "we'll keep kicking your ass". Senility is a hell of a thing.

Lol, this old fart is great. And I will keep posting on the message board of the team I follow. That was not only a wacky statement, but totally made no sense whatsoever. And when it's been proven more than once the Pats* have cheated I don't have to pretend. And I can't wait to see you on the Pats* helping them kick the Bills ass. You did say "we'll keep kicking your ass". Senility is a hell of a thing.

I know, it's tough being on the bottom year after year. Grasping at straws. Continuity making something out of nothing. Not knowing which way to turn. Forgetting what it takes. Here's a suggestion, support the Patriots. Life is too short to get behind a loser when all you have to do is switch your allegiance. You won't be a real fan. You have to live here to be a real fan. But you can be a pretend fan.

Edited by hardwork

Hey hard-on, here's an article from a few years ago that might shed some light on your teams pathetic fanbase.

"A decade ago, finding a New England Patriots' fan outside of New England was like trying to find a needle in a haystack. Three Super Bowls later, they have sprouted everywhere.

Before Tom Brady and Bill Belichick came to town, the Patriots were one of the league's sorriest franchises. Now Brady's No. 12 jerseys are ubiquitous in every town.

Brady is now 34 years old, which mean he has at most three seasons to play at an elite level. My question to the recent purchasers of the Brady jerseys: Whose jersey are you buying next, Aaron Rodgers?"

Edited by Bubba Gump

Hey hard-on, here's an article from a few years ago that might shed some light on your teams pathetic fanbase.

"A decade ago, finding a New England Patriots' fan outside of New England was like trying to find a needle in a haystack. Three Super Bowls later, they have sprouted everywhere.

Before Tom Brady and Bill Belichick came to town, the Patriots were one of the league's sorriest franchises. Now Brady's No. 12 jerseys are ubiquitous in every town.

Brady is now 34 years old, which mean he has at most three seasons to play at an elite level. My question to the recent purchasers of the Brady jerseys: Whose jersey are you buying next, Aaron Rodgers?"

But we ain't a sorry franchise anymore. And you are.

But we ain't a sorry franchise anymore. And you are.

Don't worry, you will be again soon enough. Can't stay on top forever, no one ever does. Even the mighty Yankees with their 27 championships have fallen from grace. Brady and Belichick are nearing the end and that means the end of the Pats* run.

Don't worry, you will be again soon enough. Can't stay on top forever, no one ever does. Even the mighty Yankees with their 27 championships have fallen from grace. Brady and Belichick are nearing the end and that means the end of the Pats* run.

Since Kraft bought the Patriots they have had 3 coaches. One inherited, two hired. All 3 had either won, or went onto win, a Super Bowl somewhere. That's no accident. If the sons can run the team as well as Robert Kraft has, it'll be a long haul for rest of the AFC East. Remember, even after Auerbach quite coaching, and moved upstairs, the Celtics continued to be successful for 15 more years. Belichick will do the same thing. He'll move upstairs, they'll bring a new coach in, and we'll continue to dominate. He's only 64.

Edited by hardwork

Thats to make sure their socks get wet (they love to be miserable and B word about stuff).

so, I besides loafing around Boston and bills messages boards, what else do you pita your time in to? Who are your favorite cheating players and favorite players from other teams? Do you acknowledge there was cheating or do you just think a few guys bent rules and went a rye? Because, in my opinion there has been systematic cheating or blurring of gray areas for a while in Boston. But that's just sesame and others may differ.

Wheat compelled you to come to our board and naan a patriot board? Do you have any patriots boards you post on because most I look at are not populated, dry and toast. For the supposed big time following they have there isn't much following of them like you get with the packers, Steelers or cowboys.

Damn, no need to be so crusty with the old man.