Bills' 2016 Training Camp - Day 8 (Scrimmage at 6:30 PM)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be a very good idea. Wonder if the NFL would shut down a Periscope of a team scrimmage. And why.

It would more likely come from the team if anything. The NFL isn't broadcasting practice so I don't think they care.

I've seen people do it in the past but was crappy at best.

Edited by The Wiz

The grippy guy on facebook:

On my way to camp for ‪#‎BlueVsWhite‬ if you can't make it, and wanna see... Tune in to my snap chat, if you don't have one create it... Lol .... GrippyDontDoIt for play by play....

I don't have snapchat....but you might

https://twitter.com/billsmafiagrip

He hasn't tweeted anything about going this year though

see above

@JaySkurski

#Bills coach Rex Ryan says LB Reggie Ragland has swelling in his knee and will need another evaluation. "There is a lot of concern."

The #Bills are down to three healthy inside linebackers and because of that will shorten tonight's scrimmage.

Ryan says the #Bills are "not real sure" if Ragland has suffered ligament damage in his left knee.

Rex Ryan says Reggie Ragland looks like a player who could make 150 tackles a season. "That loss would be a big one for us." #Bills

Ryan says Jamari Lattimore (broken nose) will return to practice Monday. Kevin Reddick is expected to miss a couple weeks. #Bills