Tyler Dunne Joining Bleacher Report in August

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@TyDunne

Also, a huge thank you to @TheBuffaloNews, @lisabellwilson and everyone at The News. An awesome group. It’s been a lot of fun.

With @BleacherReport, I'll remain based here in Buffalo. Thanks for following along, everyone. Greatly appreciated!

Note: Bleacher Report has very legitimate NFL writers on their staff. Time to reconsider the ban on their links.

Note: Bleacher Report has very legitimate NFL writers on their staff. Time to reconsider the ban on their links.

Other than their annoying use of "slideshows" (which everyone seems to do now), I think Bleacher Report has been as legit as any other sports source, for some time now.

Other than their annoying use of "slideshows" (which everyone seems to do now), I think Bleacher Report has been as legit as any other sports source, for some time now.

No doubt about that

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

@TyDunne

Also, a huge thank you to @TheBuffaloNews, @lisabellwilson and everyone at The News. An awesome group. Its been a lot of fun.

With @BleacherReport, I'll remain based here in Buffalo. Thanks for following along, everyone. Greatly appreciated!

I took a swing at it last year and was crucified on here. I doubt that the BR ban will be lifted.

why was it banned in the first place? It was before my time.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/180081-br-report-rex-wants-to-start-tyrod-other-coaches-split/?fromsearch=1

I strongly suggest reading this. It's hilarious how people were so sure of themselves. There is even someone that ripped the Bills for adding a guy that couldn't hold off Matt Schaub. The negative people are forever negative, the people in camp EJ were in denial and people even questioned Cole (one of the better reporters). I think in this thread you will also find the reason B/R was banned.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/180081-br-report-rex-wants-to-start-tyrod-other-coaches-split/?fromsearch=1

I strongly suggest reading this. It's hilarious how people were so sure of themselves. There is even someone that ripped the Bills for adding a guy that couldn't hold off Matt Schaub. The negative people are forever negative, the people in camp EJ were in denial and people even questioned Cole (one of the better reporters). I think in this thread you will also find the reason B/R was banned.

ah, I remember that thread!

We had a poster with inside info on who our OC's favorite was at QB. Is it really that strange to question Cole's report?

I like the B/R.

I don't like Dunne going to work for the B/R.

In the early days, B/R was an amateurish organization that would let literally anyone publish on their site. They've vastly improved their editorial standards since then. Hiring Dunne is another step in the right direction for them.

Tyler was destined for better than TBN. Great writer, seems like a really nice bloke as well.

Back to the days of never reading TBN again, me thinks.

I'll continue to read Skurski for Bills news and Vogl for the Sabres. They can flush everyone else.