Prayers for all who lost love ones in France

mead107

I was in Paris this past April. Many of you gave me some good advice to get around. I found the French people to be very cool and very helpful to me. But every single day that I was there, I saw troops in the streets with machine guns. Every time I went into a hotel, I had my bags checked. And not just the hotels. Malls, bookstores, some restaurants... The wierdest thing was when going thru airport security, they didn't ask me anything. There are so many places in Paris where there are large crowds on narrow streets. The metro is especially vulnerable. There is no quick way out of the labyrinth of passage ways in the metro system. On the Paris metro, one is constantly reminded about pickpockets. I wish pickpockets were all we had to worry about. Nice, like Paris is an old city that accommodates all types of people. My feeling then was that something more was coming. This is not over.

This is so sad, tragic and unnecessary.

My prayers also go out to the unfortunate souls in France.

Edited by Spun

This is like if they attacked here on the 4rth of July.

D-bag on CNN blaming Europe for these attacks because muslims are ostracized and can't get job so ....

We had a reporter from far left Federal government funded ABC asking what the difference was between 'Christian Drone' attacks. Seriously!