Williams speech/Alton/Philando/Dallas shootings

Tulsa releases video immediatly no riots even though it appeats police shot unarmed man.....Charlotte comes up with several weak reasons why they can't release videos when they say police shot an armed and dangerous suspect.....riots....

Due process, and the proper course of an investigation is far more important than acquiescing to a misguided group of thugs and agitators threatening violence.

Each and every rioter should be gunned down like dogs.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you're

and yet, no one in NC is actually talkijg about this. The demographic of the poor and minorities don't care. They'll still vote for Mel Watt and slews of other inadequate politicians because that's what they know.

At this rate id bet a lot of Money McCrory wins more easily than people believe. People are tired of politicians on the left bastardizing our state at the expense of only us. Using us as a national spotlight for **** we do not care about. Trannys in the bathrooms, bull **** claims of racism. Under paid teachers.

Yeah, I guess they miss Bev Perdue

I'd

And the Tulsa cop has been charged with first degree manslaughter.

See how that works Baskin. Accountability

So................................we don't get to loot ?...........................geez, that's a gyp.

Police officer accused of fatally shooting #TerenceCrutcher will face criminal charges http://read.bi/2cx6HXU

Cs_KBbsXgAAuhR2.jpg

I'm wondering if anyone ever brought up the question of having diminutive women on the front lines of the police force, and the increased potential they'd be more likely to use lethal force if they were afraid of being overpowered by larger men?