Williams speech/Alton/Philando/Dallas shootings

Police shoot unarmed black therapist The Daily Mail ^ | 20July2016
An unarmed Florida therapist was shot by police while trying to calm down his autistic patient, authorities said. Police in North Miami were responding to a report of a man with what appeared to be a gun when they came across Charles Kinsey and his patient, who had run away from a group home.

The 911 call told the officer that a gun was involved, but it wasn't.

Regardless, there is NO way to spin this. This is a very, very bad shoot. It's on video

Philly cops bash Hillary for inviting BLM to convention, snubbing widows of assassinated police officers http://fop5.org/page_id674/

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't that what they are for as a public servant? To serve and do their job without being overbearing, over-officious. I am not down with umbrellas, I will choose to go it alone at all costs if I could. I absolutely hate opening an umbrella... It is such a PITA. I am not sugar, I won't melt in the rain. I think the down with the umbrella thing is a convenient narrative that some like to spin.

Use them for what they are worth. Sure, then thank them. Sometimes I feel many in our society would just rather skip to the thanking and honoring part only.

Just do your job, serve others and be a good, selfless steward, of the people. You know a public servant. You know, the umbrella you see in this picture.

If they feel that position too deeply and not dignified, then they are in the wrong job.

You know... You start seeing this brotherhood of cheerful servitude without expecting any sunshine blown up your arse, you might just start to see change trickling down through various segments of society.

Respect is earned, not willed by force, not coerced through guilt.

Hearts and minds people.

True. I think states only regulate front door windows and windshield.

Speaking of somebody else, not that somebody else. Where is our good buddy TYTT? Did I miss something? I wonder what his take on the recent practice of militarized copping is?

My good buddy TYTT?? You're full of make believe today but then again why should today be any different?

Militarized copping............ :rolleyes:

I was pulled over 3 times in 10 YEARS. 4 if you count the chat with Smokey the Bear.

Oops. Sorry, I have you mixed up w/somebody else.

Speaking of somebody else, not that somebody else. Where is our good buddy TYTT? Did I miss something? I wonder what his take on the recent practice of militarized copping is?

I rather think that a lot of folks on both sides of the isle and political spectrum are none too keen on police forces across the country getting uber armed-up. But you have to realize it didn't happen in a vacuum. I personally blame azzholes like Larry Phillips and Emil Matasareanu for getting things escalated.

Police shoot unarmed black therapist

The Daily Mail ^ | 20July2016

An unarmed Florida therapist was shot by police while trying to calm down his autistic patient, authorities said. Police in North Miami were responding to a report of a man with what appeared to be a gun when they came across Charles Kinsey and his patient, who had run away from a group home.

Regardless, there is NO way to spin this. This is a very, very bad shoot. It's on video

Philly cops bash Hillary for inviting BLM to convention, snubbing widows of assassinated police officers http://fop5.org/page_id674/

quick quick. Rush to judgment. Throw the book at him! Peas and carrots peas and carrots. Free hat!

So, in a culture where we have embraced attacks on cops and where there is considered to be a race war we now have an instance where someone likely !@#$ed up? !@#$ ups happen. Now, we will have this event barely make headlines to Trayvon Martin and Mike Brown and such. The issue has been so debated and so muddled that this will just further a divide of ignorance and many, many people will ignore it.

In the end, this cop wqs likely influenced by recent events and I am sure his sentencing will be influenced as well. He is going to be made an example of,after all people like you already found him guilty beyond all doubt and want to hang him high.

Police shoot unarmed black therapist The Daily Mail ^ | 20July2016

Nightmare scenario

quick quick. Rush to judgment. Throw the book at him! Peas and carrots peas and carrots. Free hat!

So, in a culture where we have embraced attacks on cops and where there is considered to be a race war we now have an instance where someone likely !@#$ed up? !@#$ ups happen. Now, we will have this event barely make headlines to Trayvon Martin and Mike Brown and such. The issue has been so debated and so muddled that this will just further a divide of ignorance and many, many people will ignore it.

In the end, this cop wqs likely influenced by recent events and I am sure his sentencing will be influenced as well. He is going to be made an example of,after all people like you already found him guilty beyond all doubt and want to hang him high.

:wallbash:

One reason I hate tinted windows is that visually in heavy traffic it's useful to see through the car in front of you such as when traffic in front of the car in front of you is coming to an abrupt stop.

Exactly.

we have embraced attacks on cops

post-15917-0-35555200-1469159001_thumb.jpeg

Like the shooting in Minnesota, I will wait for the rest of the story about the therapist.

We have yet to see a real unjustified shooting. Maybe this will be the first one.

By "unjustified" I mean following all of Chris Rock's rules on how not to get shot... and still getting shot.

North Miami shooting: Police accidentally shot man, says union

The officer had intended to shoot the patient, whom he thought posed a danger, but accidentally shot the caregiver instead, said John Rivera, the President of the Dade County Police Benevolent Association.

this is one strange and dangerous year

North Miami shooting: Police accidentally shot man, says union

The officer had intended to shoot the patient, whom he thought posed a danger, but accidentally shot the caregiver instead, said John Rivera, the President of the Dade County Police Benevolent Association.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/21/us/miami-officer-involved-shooting/index.html

this is one strange and dangerous year

Why would they shoot the patient ? What the

Why would they shoot the patient ? What the

Because there was a report of a man with a gun and the youth was playing with the train and holding it like a gun, and a guy next to him lying down.

After seeing the cell video, my first thought was that the patient was probably the target and the cop missed