Bills strength coach on American Ninja Warrior

"Dan Liburd, a member of the Buffalo Bills strength and conditioning staff, is on the list to appear on Monday night's episode of “American Ninja Warrior,” an NBC spokesperson confirmed."

http://talkintv.buffalonews.com/2016/06/27/member-bills-staff-listed-appear-american-ninja-warrior/

they barely showed him, I think he fell off on the wheel.

Good example for players and Rob

Syracuse Post Standard reports: 'Liburd has been a part of the Bills' strength and conditioning staff for seven seasons. He oversees the nutrition and dietary programs for the players and supervises their performance in strength and conditioning work. He's an NPC qualified bodybuilder and competes in powerlifting, marathons and Ironman competitions.'

Good example for players and Rob

Syracuse Post Standard reports: 'Liburd has been a part of the Bills' strength and conditioning staff for seven seasons. He oversees the nutrition and dietary programs for the players and supervises their performance in strength and conditioning work. He's an NPC qualified bodybuilder and competes in powerlifting, marathons and Ironman competitions.'

Powerlifting, and iron man.

Nice. Imagine if he just focused on one.

I've never watched that show, but one of my buddies who I workout with loves it. Sounds like those lean small guys do the best. How did he do last night?

Not just small lean guys, but contestants with backgrounds in climbing, gymnastics - sports that require the ability to use their body's momentum precisely and develop tremendous grip strength.

Man, that stuff is hard

He's the nutrition guy, either he stinks at his job or he lost Karlos Williams address.

Or Karlos like a lot of players do not follow instructions.

Bills strength coach Dan Liburd doesn't pass first stage on American Ninja Warrior

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2016/06/bills_strength_coach_dan_liburd_doesnt_pass_through_on_american_ninja_warrior.html

For Liburd, this was just another way to push himself athletically. Entering his eighth season on the Bills' staff, Liburd is an NPC qualified bodybuilder and competes in powerlifting, marathons and Ironman competitions.

Edited by Koolaid

Not just small lean guys, but contestants with backgrounds in climbing, gymnastics - sports that require the ability to use their body's momentum precisely and develop tremendous grip strength.

Man, that stuff is hard

Geoff Britten is a real life Popeye, friggin forearms are huge for a small guy. Wonder how he trains them.

Is Dan Liburd the little person trainer I see on the sidelines of most Bills games?

nope