Tarvaris Jackson arrested for assault with deadly weapon

On his wife

@ChrisHushWesh

@7tjackson arrested in Osceola Co. early this morning. Charged w/ agg assault w/ deadly weapon. Out on bond @WESH

Arrest report: Tarvaris Jackson was intoxicated, loaded gun, pointed it at her, said "I'll kill you..." @WESH

Arrest report: Tarvaris Jackson visiting family in Kissimmee. Kids were asleep during incident. @WESH

Arrest report: A witness in the house grabbed a hold of Tarvaris Jackson to stop him from shooting @WESH

Edited by YoloinOhio

It was probabaly those dirty cops that were hassling him for no reason.

Why is it that so many NFL players have guns?

Why is it NFL players NEED guns?

NFL players have proven over time that they should not be allowed to own guns.

Generally speaking.

I mean Fred Jackson could pass the mental and emotional stability testing probably.

Football players have been jacked up on prescription drugs forever and can have guns.

awesome. and 9 of them some of them semi automatic, because ya need those during a break in?

Why is it that so many NFL players have guns?

Why is it NFL players NEED guns?

NFL players have proven over time that they should not be allowed to own guns.

Generally speaking.

I mean Fred Jackson could pass the mental and emotional stability testing probably.

Football players have been jacked up on prescription drugs forever and can have guns.

awesome. and 9 of them some of them semi automatic, because ya need those during a break in?

i support the right for any citizen to own a gun for personal or home protection, or hell; just cause they want one.

But I don't support the need for fully automatics and I sure don't support the idea of someone has issues with the law or passing background investigations. But that's another story all together.

Wow! How can you be that pissed to pull a gun on your wife.

How can you be married and ask that?

I kid... I kid...

At least this will be the end of any 'let's sign TJ to mentor TT/because he fits the offense/because we never gave him a fair shake/etc.'

Not so different than for general population of US.

you will have to give us some data to make that stick koolaid.

I sure have a bunch of friends who have weapons.

But they are mostly country folks and hunters. If i exclude them, the pistol carriers are a small proportion.

Of course the reasoning for owning the weapon needs to be in the equation.We should use the search word "protection" .

Stromboli King !

That's the sign of an unstable mind.

If she said that comment about his accuracy I would either shoot her or fall down laughing at her sense of humor !!

How can you be married and ask that?

I kid... I kid...

At least this will be the end of any 'let's sign TJ to mentor TT/because he fits the offense/because we never gave him a fair shake/etc.'

Well he has a certain "edge" to him.

Anything to win !

an argument anyways.

amazing how women can drive a man to the brink and then give him a subtle extra shove. all the while laughing in a most macabre manner.

i support the right for any citizen to own a gun for personal or home protection, or hell; just cause they want one.

But I don't support the need for fully automatics and I sure don't support the idea of someone has issues with the law or passing background investigations. But that's another story all together.

2nd

Fully automatics are legal in the USA. That said the regulation is so tight and you have to buy it through the BATFE. Secondly, we used to have training right in our schools. Nobody went on shooting rampages then.

I agree with you. If any Joe Schmo wants to own a gun and has not broken and laws AND is a US citizen he or she should have the right to own one.