Police Shamelessly cite Terrorism in Patrolling Private Lots

Fingon

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You never know when you will encounter radicalized Bills fans. You know, the ones that pledge allegiance to OJ before going on killing sprees...

I always thought the really radicalized fans were the ones who always insisted that THIS is the year.

I guess I better leave my Zubaz Burqua home this year?

THE ANSWER IN SIMPLE,,,TELL THEM TO GET A WARRANT!!!............. if not tell them to f-off .. you still have rights!!

peole who break the law usually say that. The ones who have nothing to hide usually don't care. They never said they were going to be searching you or your property with this. All they said was police will be in the lots.

That always can be changed in the event the cop is a douche of course.

Edited by mrags

I don't get what the police are going to be able to accomplish. Getting sloppy and smashing your buddies through tables is stupid sure - but what laws are they breaking by doing it? Public intoxication i guess? But where would you put the hundreds of publicly intoxicated folks you arrest? What is the end gain - a bunch of court cases and fines?

I guess you don't know me, simple. This regulation is for Private lots, I run Commerical lots which require a permit. The Private lots in my view should have to get a permit and follow the same regulations as the Commerical lots. The town of Orchard Park in April passed new regulations for Commerical lots, police access, restroom requirements ( which I always have exceeded) and increase in permit $ee (boo). I have NO problem with the police access as I have police on the property every game. The world we live in is changing not for the better. You can thank the table slammers and public sexers for getting these regulations inacted along with people who don't like us. I did speak at the town board meeting about these regulations. I have been speaking, giving a piece of my mind, at town board meeting since the early 70's, simple.

I was not insulting you Hammered, I just felt that you among this board was the most affected. Your silence on the issue seemed strange, as it so affected you and you always jump to comment on local issues that could affect you. I hoped for your perspective on the issue as someone close to the issue, and thank you for providing that input. As a fan, I obviously have a different perspective, I just want to have a good time and enjoy the game without being hassled. What others do to enjoy the game is their business if it does not hurt me or others. To me the issue is not about having to get a permit, whether you call it a private or commercial lot permit, but being forced to sign away your constitutional rights and freedoms in order to get one. You are not concerned about it, but others might not feel the same about giving up their protected 4th and 5th amendment rights in order to make a living ( or raising your standard of living as a supplement). Your choice to freely give up those rights is your personal decision, but it should be just that, an uncoerced decision, not something anyone is forced to do just to run a simple business. And the bogus justification of terrorism being the driving force behind the reasons is ridiculous nonsense.

I was not insulting you Hammered, I just felt that you among this board was the most affected. Your silence on the issue seemed strange, as it so affected you and you always jump to comment on local issues that could affect you. I hoped for your perspective on the issue as someone close to the issue, and thank you for providing that input. As a fan, I obviously have a different perspective, I just want to have a good time and enjoy the game without being hassled. What others do to enjoy the game is their business if it does not hurt me or others. To me the issue is not about having to get a permit, whether you call it a private or commercial lot permit, but being forced to sign away your constitutional rights and freedoms in order to get one. You are not concerned about it, but others might not feel the same about giving up their protected 4th and 5th amendment rights in order to make a living ( or raising your standard of living as a supplement). Your choice to freely give up those rights is your personal decision, but it should be just that, an uncoerced decision, not something anyone is forced to do just to run a simple business. And the bogus justification of terrorism being the driving force behind the reasons is ridiculous nonsense.

seriously... What does the 5th amendment have to do with any of this?

It's not about your freedoms to do anything here as a fan going to games. It's security throughout the area during a mass congregation of people. One that terrorists and other criminals thrive on.

You want to have fun at the games and tailgates? What does a police officer standing 100ft away have anything to do with effecting that? Are you breaking laws? Well... Maybe you shouldn't be.

Honestly, I bet if Hammer had first hand knowledge of someone doing drugs or breaking other laws in his lot he would have no problem throwing them out. Maybe Hammmer can chime in here too.

Terrorism doesn't happen huh ? What are you talking about.

Read the news.

some people live in their perfect little world where no bad things happen ever. Unless you live in Queens, Brooklyn, Chicago, Watts, or Long Beach.

They all know too well, they watched Boyz N The Hood and Juice you know.

THE ANSWER IN SIMPLE,,,TELL THEM TO GET A WARRANT!!!............. if not tell them to f-off .. you still have rights!!

I would love to be there when you tell the cops to f-off. I hope for your sake you aren't black. That won't end well.

You have to get a permit to be able to have people park on your lot. They are trying to have the requirement to waive your 4th amendment rights in order to get a permit. Interesting that this all starts the season after Bills fans go viral on youtube. It's definitely about terrorism, though.

The terrorism I see is the authorities wanting to have homeowners waive their rights...........big Government at its worst. I am sure the authorities are well intentioned, but, when the cops come marching through, they will do crazy things and throw their weight around.......headstrong cops.

so being caucasian , and i tell the cops to F-OFF, i should be ok then?

odds are, yes. maybe not ok, but probably not dead.

i wonder if i would get in trouble though if i told a black cop to f-off? or is just white cops that are racist?

give it a shot, let us know what happens.

so white cops only wound white people, but they kill black people then? ok im starting to follow your "thinking"..

whoa. I have no idea how that works.

yea, uncharted territory im sure

just curious. You sound like you know all this from experience. However you just said if we said it, we wouldn't be dead. Which makes me think you've never actually said F-Off to a cop because your actually here.

just curious. You sound like you know all this from experience. However you just said if we said it, we wouldn't be dead. Which makes me think you've never actually said F-Off to a cop because your actually here.

Is this really so foreign to you. Do you not pay attention to the news?

Your last sentence doesn't seem to follow what you previously said, but i think i get your point. No, i've never said f-off to a cop.I've never had a confrontation with one and try hard to avoid cops at all costs. I don't feel they are all bad, but I'm not willing to risk it.

Is this really so foreign to you. Do you not pay attention to the news?

Your last sentence doesn't seem to follow what you previously said, but i think i get your point. No, i've never said f-off to a cop.I've never had a confrontation with one and try hard to avoid cops at all costs. I don't feel they are all bad, but I'm not willing to risk it.

You do realize that every time someone says F-Off to a cop and the cop does nothing it isn't reported, right?