Dunne: State of the RT Battle Heading into Training Camp

I wish we would just get an honest prognosis for Henderson. I know. I know. He has a right to confidentiality regard his medical issues. It is just so frustrating though. He showed flashes of very good play when healthy.

I don't think Mills is very good, and Cyrus is worse. Ay Caramba!!

How can any right minded person make any judgements about OL/DL from OTA's? They can't hit. Hendersone has two and a half months before the season starts to eat and get healthy. Would not be surprised to see a veteran signed and Henderson go on PUP list so he can come back mid-season.

I wish we would just get an honest prognosis for Henderson. I know. I know. He has a right to confidentiality regard his medical issues. It is just so frustrating though. He showed flashes of very good play when healthy.

what makes you think we are not getting an honest report. We have heard a lot about what he is of against.

He has crohn's disease and is recovering from multiple surgeries....He needs to get healthy and in football shape. There is no timetable for this.

How can any right minded person make any judgements about OL/DL from OTA's? They can't hit. Hendersone has two and a half months before the season starts to eat and get healthy. Would not be surprised to see a veteran signed and Henderson go on PUP list so he can come back mid-season.

I think Kromer can make preliminary judgments. He's worked with these guys before and knows how they hit/block. He can see what shape their in and knows their medical challenges.

But, yeah, it's all preliminary.

He has crohn's disease and is recovering from multiple surgeries....He needs to get healthy and in football shape. There is no timetable for this.

Can we reasonably expect him to make a comeback this season? What are the chances he even plays football ever again?

what makes you think we are not getting an honest report. We have heard a lot about what he is of against.

I have not even heard any rough speculation from anyone at OBD. Have you?

As i have mentioned, my opinion is that Mills is the man to beat.

Henderson could be that Man.

Lets see how he fares between now and camp.

If it was me, i would bring another vet in. Put Seantrel on the back burner somehow.

But we have to trust Kromer.

Can we reasonably expect him to make a comeback this season? What are the chances he even plays football ever again?

I have no real feeling about his ability to recover.

it has been vague at best.

all we know is he's light.

I think that confirms what we all thought on the battle at RT. Just worth giving a shout out to Tyler Dunne here. Another piece where he has got in and actually talked to someone (in this case Kromer, previously it was Tyrod) rather than just making assertions based on nothing which is the Sullivan tactic.

CK is not going to make the final 53. Amazing.

I think this is very possible but depends a bit on Seantrel getting back. If he is back and one of the FA pick up tackles shows something or they find a late vet pick up than Cyrus is gone. If Seantrel can't get back then Kujo will stay I think as they wouldn't want two back up tackles off the street with minimal experience of the complex play book.

He'll play football again for sure. The question is whether he'll improve.

Chron's is a weird disease that lies dormant only to come roaring back out of nowhere. It is treatable but not curable. The problem is that if we count on him and a flare up occurs, we have to go to a backup. I would think that this risk is being weighed heavily by Whaley and co.

Naw I think it is a fair question whether he plays football again.

I am sure he would improve if his health stabilized

Why wouldn't he play again? Assuming he doesn't have a major setback that is.

Why wouldn't he play again? Assuming he doesn't have a major setback that is.

Because he is 20 lbs light, had major surgery and has a disease that can only be managed not cured.

He is not even in a position to have a setback as he is not football ready yet.

I think he is a player who could and would develop if his health was in order though Doc. : )

Because he is 20 lbs light, had major surgery and has a disease that can only be managed not cured.

He is not even in a position to have a setback as he is not football ready yet.

I think he is a player who could and would develop if his health was in order though Doc. : )

He might not play this year, but given the surgery was successful, he'll be able to add weight, and played with the disease before he got it diagnosed, and has/is undergoing treatment for it, there's no reason to think he won't return.

He might not play this year, but given the surgery was successful, he'll be able to add weight, and played with the disease before he got it diagnosed, and has/is undergoing treatment for it, there's no reason to think he won't return.

I certainly like your positive attitude !

So I will follow your lead.

Keep in mind i am very hopeful of this Kid

I don't think even the Bills know this...probably why there are few reports. There is nothing to report