I think I owe someone money

Prior to last season I made an open bet that the Beals would win 11 games. I cannot find the thread, possibly because I drink a lot. But someone took me up on it.

Spoiler alert: they did not win 11 games. If I owe you that cash, and you can find that thread, please let me know.

No Bills fan, regardless of their drinking, should bet that kind of money on this team winning 11 games. Be blindly optimistic, not blind.

I'm not much on betting, probably because I'm cheap. It was an attempt at a joke because he couldn't remember who he bet with.

I'm not much on betting, probably because I'm cheap. It was an attempt at a joke because he couldn't remember who he bet with.

I cannot recall last week much less last year.

But i do expect to owe someone a Bills visor postseason this year.

Prior to last season I made an open bet that the Beals would win 11 games. I cannot find the thread, possibly because I drink a lot. But someone took me up on it.

Spoiler alert: they did not win 11 games. If I owe you that cash, and you can find that thread, please let me know.

Ya made me curious. I looked it up: http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/181319-bills-go-11-5-bet-me/

Not sure if you won a couple of kids or not. And Capt'n Quint bet you a full trap of catfish.

You might owe The Wiz two bucks. But later on KD in CT wagered $20, but you said you repeat what you said in your post, that you wouldn't do money. Anyway, he moved to CA and is now KD in CA, so the Supreme Court might invalidate that particular wager. But Jester43 gets smartyjoneswinsthetriplecrown.com

You're a stand up guy Stojan. :beer:

Ya made me curious. I looked it up: http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/181319-bills-go-11-5-bet-me/

Not sure if you won a couple of kids or not. And Capt'n Quint bet you a full trap of catfish.

You might owe The Wiz two bucks. But later on KD in CT wagered $20, but you said you repeat what you said in your post, that you wouldn't do money. Anyway, he moved to CA and is now KD in CA, so the Supreme Court might invalidate that particular wager. But Jester43 gets smartyjoneswinsthetriplecrown.com

Oh THAT bet.

I recall it now because of wagering children !

Neutral color threads on neutral carpets, you'll never find it.

I'll settle for first beer on Steve on his next trip to San Fran.