For opener against Ravens: blitz, Blitz, BLITZ!

Five quarterbacks who thrived -- and five who stunk -- vs. the blitz in 2015

Joe Flacco: It seems to have flown under the radar, but Flacco and the Ravens’ offense have struggled against the blitz. His QBR of 37.0 ranked 30th last season. Since 2013, Flacco has been one of the more mistake-prone QBs against the blitz, with the second-highest interception rate (3.4 percent) in the NFL.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/205033/carson-palmer-tom-brady-thrive-against-blitz-nick-foles-sam-bradford-not-so-much

That's why coaches look at tape. The first game is where the coaches had all off season to prepare for that first game. I never count out the Ravens as they have a great combination in Ozzy in the front office and John Harbaugh. I love that guy. Hopefully TT is really tAking that next step.

The opener is where Rex shines. He'll have something ready to flummox Flacco, like he did with Andrew Luck.

I worry about midway through the season when the rest of the league has film of what the Ryans cooked up. Can the brothers keep opponents guessing?

The opener is where Rex shines. He'll have something ready to flummox Flacco, like he did with Andrew Luck.

I worry about midway through the season when the rest of the league has film of what the Ryans cooked up. Can the brothers keep opponents guessing?

"Flummox" is a word I should use more often.

"Flummox" is a word I should use more often.

Perhaps not ?

: )

Credit to Promo to dust off the library for that one !!

Ed reed already told them. Rex is gonna waddle out there and kiss the Ravens logo.

LOL !!

Rex was training in the Offseason with Champagne Shady for this day

Thats gonna be a fun game to watch. Besides the fact its the season opener and we finally get to see the team when real bullets are flying but, its also Tyrods home coming game. He gets to come back to his original team as the starter and leader of his own team. This game will fall on both defenses as the Ravens know Tyrods game and tendencies better than our coaches do at this point. Its the same advantage Rex has vs the Jets. Hopefully GRo can scheme a win for us in week 1.