Bills' 2016 Training Camp - Day 2

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with the split fields last year there was probably too much going on

Rex said there's isn't a need to do so with no QB competition this year and he also believes the extra reps from split fields contributed to injuries in the 2015 camp.

@viccarucci

Pads will be on Monday at #Bills camp & there will be contact drills, but Rex Ryan says no tackling to the ground until Sat scrimmage.

@RyanTalbotBills

Not sure if anyone has info on Gary Chambers but I saw him for the first time today and they guy looked awkward as all hell. Could barely stay on his feet early on during drills. Likely a camp body I'm assuming.

he was UDFA signed this year. So PS at best.

Worried he might have an inflated sense of himself coming into camp. Hope Rex targets and goes at him, including exposing in preseason to make him the player we need him to be this year. A regression from Darby would not be good

Darby started of bad last year too.

I thought this was already known when he was drafted.....not a big surprise

Whaley was asked if there was any kind of competition at qb2 and he said that was not the plan but per usual he did one of his "never say never" so as to allow for the unpredictable. Of course, some fans probably took that as a "cardale might compete for the backup!" But, rest assured, that's not happening at least not yet.

Camp Highlight: Leaping Little Catch from Taylor (0:26)
For the second straight practice, wide receiver Greg Little makes a great catch on a throw from Tyrod Taylor.

Camp Highlight: Tyrod Taylor Pass to Robert Woods (0:31)
Watch as wide receiver Robert Woods makes a nice catch on a throw from quarterback Tyrod Taylor on day two of training camp.