Famous Bills Fans?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm always surprised by two things living in Los Angeles: 1) the number of Western New York ex-pats living in the region and 2) the number of people in the entertainment industry who are Bills fans. There are a lot of folks who love the Bills out here. The last show I worked on a good portion of the crew wore Bills gear on the regular.

I would imagine to outsiders, the Bills might come across as a Green Bay type of team. The little guy underdog who has no business being in the league trying to compete with giants. That's a good story and it sells.

What neutral observer wasn't rooting for the Royals in the World Series?

Same idea.

Christine Baranski (but she sometimes also roots for Pats, which is hard to fathom)

Christopher McDonald, prolific character actor who played the TV host in Requiem For A Dream, and was also the star of a bunch of Midnight Run sequels which apparently happened.

Christopher McDonald ‏@Yesitschrismcd

BILLS PLEASE KILL Eagles ! In pats country now with Bills fans ! Life is good! McCoy is da Man! Doing the "Wipe Out Drum Solo" #BuffaloBills

Seems like a really long-winded way to say "Shooter McGavin."

And Trump loves loved his wife before he had an affair while married and then remarried yet another calendar girl. Keep politics off the board.

Yet you didnt say that to whom I responded that brought politics into the thread. Shut up!

Ok, I'd rather stick to the delusion Alyssa Milano is a Bills fan.

I thought Jim Carey was quoted as being a Bills fan. Remember how he made Buffalo the location for his movie where he was Bruce Almighty. I know he's Canadian, but thought he really liked Buffalo. I read it a long time ago in one of those celebrity magazines (sister in law reads that trash).

And he is a Cannibal Corpse fan who where originally from buffalo (probably them too)

evh is Eddie van Helen

And Lauren and Jordan met at the NCAA wrestling tournament. Jordan won. Laurens brother was there wrestling. Penn state I think. Patty Thomas is her aunt. Maybe her sister. Jordan once in a while tweets bills stuff. I think he is also a member here. I said something that was off handed and he took issue with it. Topic about pro athletes vs amateur. I noticed his angle and worked him a little after some details in his reply stuck out. I baited him to give more info. The guy spoke about training at Olympic facility and being in to wrestling. He is rarely ever on. And some replies coincided with times he was available and tweets/IG info.

interesting